Vogue Nippon April 2009 : Lara Stone by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

tocceve

Reaction score
ohiyoimg235x31412353586.jpg

yahoo.co.jp

Wearing Givenchy? Oh and I'm just assuming that it was shot by I&V. I think it looks good. I need to see a HQ because Lara's face looks a bit too roundish here but everything else works for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
April? Wow so fast.

Hermmm she looks good btw.

Love it, can't wait to see a review soon :woot:

I guess it's Lara's first cover for VN?

Love it, can't wait to see a review soon :woot:

I guess it's Lara's first cover for VN?
She got a Vogue Nippon cover in the July issue, 2007.^_^

I hate that G letter and can't wait to see the contents. I will probably buy this.

It doesn't look like Lara at all. :ninja: Especially bodywise.
But it's Givenchy, I'll never forget those hideous leggins.
Oh, I hate that G, I hate it, hate it! But it won't go away, so what's a girl gotta do? :rolleyes:

Yes here is Lara's first cover:
VONippon200707_00.jpg

fashion-iconography

I think she deserves this with all her success.

I forgot to post these supplement covers from this issue
Elsa Sylvan and Heidi Mount
ohiyo-img314x235-12353586955p6kob44065.jpg

yahoo.co.jp

love the overdone make-up paired with the plain grey t-shirt! those pants! love!

Lara does look good there, but again it's Mr.G's problem.:judge:

Seriously people need to write to Vogue Nippon complaining about the face going behind the title, otherwise we'll never hear the end of it.
They did it no problem with the Vogue Beauty cover!! :doh:

i seriously really like all three covers (main and supplements) thanks for posting ^_^

That outfit isn't appealing to me. Either the cover of Isetan supp. doesn't look interesting. Yet I'd rather not judge a book by its cover.
Hope the eds are good because it's the biggest spring issue of VN.

BTW, who chooses the cover girls of VN? Since I&V started to shoot the covers their fav models are usually gracing it, in other words, VP's fav models.

She looks awesome, loooove those pants on her:heart:, but once again their lettering is a problem but thatst he only thing wrong with this.

Lara Stone shot by I&V wearing Givenchy ....
how original ....

but it looks good ... though the make-up makes her look like Christina F., 13yrs old and prostitute ....

Seriously people need to write to Vogue Nippon complaining about the face going behind the title, otherwise we'll never hear the end of it.
not saying TFS is read by everyone in the industry ... but it's one year we are complaining here and I'm sure they already received tons of letters about this ...
it's really time to get used to it guys ...
But still, I would love to know who is responsible of this idea and why he/she think it's nice to 'destroy' someone's else image, the headlines text is already enough ...

Looks like a must buy already, even the supplement covers look great! Heidi:heart:

Vogue Nippon always has fantastic cover choice's.
Lara looks fantastic, and the hair and make up looks amazing on her. Not to sure on the outfit though..
Well deserved cover!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->