Vogue Paris June/July 2009 : Anja Rubik by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

yeah no matter the sexual orientation actually, when someone buys a magazine like vogue he/she is looking for a fashion magazine that makes justice to its subject. for people who look for nudity-related contents, there are different magazines - from magazines that always publish one nude ed like purple naked, to magazines with sexier or p*rn (chic or not) contents... i think vogue paris haven't "crossed the line" yet.

Things were different in the 70s when Helmut Newton famously remarked that he could not get away with his erotically charged images in Playboy the way he could in Vogue Paris. :lol:

:lol: well since helmut newton can't shoot anymore, i guess so. a full frontal by newton will always be infinitely much better than a semi-naked eva mendes by meisel... but as i said before, i don't think vogue paris has done anything "innapropriate" (though this is definitely not the right word) so far, and i don't think it will actually...

i'm kinda confused as to why carine felt the need to add padding to sasha's butt.

Love Makes The World Go Round
Photographed by Bruce Weber
Styled by Carine Roitfeld
Model: Sasha Pivovarova

scanned by Diorette

Diorette thank you for your beautiful scans! :flower:

but the link of the ninth picture ↑ didn't work for me, I guess imagebam.com's never been friendly with me :cry:. can you or anyone convinient re-upload this pic for me plzzzzzz? coz it's the shoot that captures my mind.

Even though Ive seen most of the eds in this issue this is the first time Im seeing the cover, i love it Anja looks perfect for the july issue:heart:, I cant seem to find scans of Sashas ed though, could someone post a link if possible:flower:

^Yes, Emmanuelle styled the cover :flower:

my friend bought me back this issue from when she went to paris, my first ever paris vogue! i absolutely love the sasha and anja editorials, they are so gorgeous! :smile:

Golden Girl
Photographed by Maciek Kobielski
Styled by Mélanie Huynh
Model: Lauren Santo Domingo

scanned by Diorette

i'm kinda confused as to why carine felt the need to add padding to sasha's butt.

haha yes. i just got the issue and was very ????????? when i saw this editorial.

it's hilarious and well shot but what a but!

^well its the christian dior issue so the whole boob n butt thing quite makes sense! :lol:

Lauren's Bijoux edit is amazing.
such a nice way to showcase this sort of bling-bling over the top excess.

Golden Girl is GORGEOUS!

i saw the cover yesterday in person in Barnes & Noble..it looks even worse and doesn't stand out at all on the magazine stands.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was about to buy this, but when I checked the quality... ugh! The binder was slightly ripped off, the text in the binder is fading! AND IT'S THE ONLY COPY HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES!

^is this being sold at one of the bookstores in Rockwell? how much is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->