Vogue Paris April 2010 : Natasha Poly by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Natalia's ed is just like that "I'm a Marionette" spread from Pop S/S 2007, but it's gorgeous nonetheless. I think I might buy this issue.

Loving the editorials. A must have issue!

I don't know whether i can ask it here but i live in Lille and still haven't received my issue :( does anyone still have not received it yet ?

I don't know whether i can ask it here but i live in Lille and still haven't received my issue :( does anyone still have not received it yet ?
To be honest, i'm not in France and i'm even not a subscriber. :unsure: But sometimes it came out earlier abroad than the subscribers -based in the origin country- get it.

surprisingly i love natalia's ed, it reminds me a lot of an ed from a past issue of pop, with models posing as marionettes. it's just stunning, and poetical :heart:
however terry's ed doesn't go beyond my expectations. as usual about his work, i can't notice any point and any innovation.

good thing natasha's edit is so nice because the rest aren't

I love the Natalia ed, nothing new from M&M, but a wonderful change from the horridly bland studio shots they've been doing recently in the magazine.

user.n, is it out in Switzerland already? Because I might go over the border on Wednesday to pick up a copy if so :P.

To be honest, i'm not in France and i'm even not a subscriber. :unsure: But sometimes it came out earlier abroad than the subscribers -based in the origin country- get it.
I live in Lille, in the North of France!! Aww, am i the only one in France? :/

I love the Natalia ed, nothing new from M&M, but a wonderful change from the horridly bland studio shots they've been doing recently in the magazine.

user.n, is it out in Switzerland already? Because I might go over the border on Wednesday to pick up a copy if so :P.

Yes, it came out. :flower:

Thanks for snaps user.n., i really love the Raquel & Natalia's eds. :heart: :blush:

Natasha's ed is beautifully photographed and individually the shots are stunning. But as a whole it's so boring...did someone tell her to do the same pose in every picture? :unsure:

Natalia's ed is gorgeous, she looks like Snejana in one shot even, in a funny way. She really is amazing right now...

Vogue Paris april 2010

Natalia Vodianova by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
styled by Carine Roitfeld

community.livejournal.com/fashion_screen/

Vogue Paris april 2010

Raquel Zimmermann by Mario Sorrenti
styled by Emmanuelle Alt

community.livejournal.com/fashion_screen/

OMG, Natalia and Raquel's eds are stellar. Lovely. Thanks for posting. Sorry, but how many pages are there?

Totally not feeling Raquel's or Natalia's edit, which is a shame. Can't wait to get the issue though!
I don't think I have been so disappointed with the Sorrenti, Raquel and Emmanuelle combination before.
Natalia's edit has some nice colours, but it's the concept I dislike. Thanks ASF!

natasha looks really good but the styling and setting is awful
Vogue Paris has become too predictable for me, I received my copy yesterday but I was reading Italian Vogue (much better just from the cover, will wait to read the whole Parisian issue to say if VI was better overall or not) and from the cover I'm already bored: Natasha (again...) I mean like her a lot, but to me she's more a runway/campaign top model, not an editorial or a cover star, ok it's great to see her but couldn't they pick someone else for a change? Vogue is getting bad now because these upcoming names are ALWAYS coming back, don't they know other people can work it out too? I mean come on:

Vogue UK : kate moss
Vogue US : a-list bad celebrities (among them Sienna, Jessica etc)
Vogue China : Du Juan
Vogue Brazil : Isabeli Fontana
Vogue Paris : Daria or Natasha
Vogue Australia : reprints

hum... yeah ok and can you do something else???

Also Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin are always repeating themselves, the 2 Vogue Paris covers with Daria and this one look exactely the saaaaaaaaaaaame ! :( do they want people to not buy the magazine anymore? Coz that's where they're heading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->