Vogue Nippon March 2010 : Isabeli Fontana by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

For some reason, I think it looks very sexy for my taste. Nice to see Isabeli though!

I'm glad they go back to the art direction of their covers around the 05~06 era, again!

ohmigod. horrible styling. she doesn't look classy anymore in this cover imo.

i do actually love the cover... finally, she's got her hair painted again so I guess we won't see her like this so soon.
I agree that it looks like the Moschino campaign, perhaps they shot everything in the same day.

I agree that it looks like the Moschino campaign, perhaps they shot everything in the same day.

I think so.

Cover is OK. But I'm already in love with Anna's ed. can't wait to see more.

I really dislike that hair color. It makes her look so cheap. I love that shot of Freja, she looks like her usual cool self.

The styling is justy nasty and why didn't they photoshop those awful tattoos out!

What a cheap cover :yuk: I never like it. And the eds are not my cup of tea, either.

I quite like the cover. It reminds me of a naughty schoolgirl in a way.^_^

I hadn't even recognized Freja :shock: I'm thrilled to know she has an ed in the issue, but the preview doesn't appeal me that much. about the cover, I don't know what to think... Isabeli is a great choice, but I'm not sure about the styling... it's a bit tacky. Waiting to see more.

Moschino Spring/Summer 2010 campaign, anyone? I like it though, glad they didn't use the same direction as the February cover.
Anna's editorial looks fantastic. Not so convinced on Freja's yet.. Thanks for posting!

Really cheap cover. Isabeli has never looked so bad and those tattoos, good Lord, they should have photoshopped out of the picture!

Yeah, the cover's pretty tacky, but the eds look decent, can't wait to see more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->