Vogue Nippon October 2010 : Raquel Zimmermann by Mario Sorrenti

Reaction score
51Fh2BZIZ9WL.jpg

amazon.co.jp

I think the Love & Romance font + colour is a bit distracting from the rest.

Her face looks so tense on the cover.:blink: Anyhow, I kinda like the colors.:shock:

Raquel looks very beautiful. I happen to like this cover. Thanks for posting, IAmLordZen.

She looks gorgeous but there's way too much text, I don't like the colours and the outfit they chose.

I think I am going to like it once I get over the extreme booty tooch and I solidify in my mind that I am looking at a top model on the cover of Vogue and not an Ikette.

ETA1:
I can't help but think that if a video is released, Rolling on the River will be playing.

ETA2:
OK, I decided I like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 'Love & Romance' must be silver, I hope... It's actually a lot better than her June cover, she has a better expression.

If the main ed is as good as last years oktober issue, then we have something to look forward to.

I feel like Vogue Nippon lives in a universe where only about 10 models exist. Raquel looks lovely as always, but can't they be a little more creative with the casting?

I feel like Vogue Nippon lives in a universe where only about 10 models exist. Raquel looks lovely as always, but can't they be a little more creative with the casting?

I can't agree more. I love both Raquel and I&V but I'd really like to see some other models grace the cover.

I like the pink font with the green dress but the silver is :doh:. So is the posing and Raquel's expression.

WOW ! Raquelllllll :smile:) love ya ! the 'Love & Romance' font is way too distracting and not good at all (but I guess they'll keep it since it's the same one they used on the september cover with Natasha Poly). But Raquel body is crazy good, wish her face was a bit more angry or softer because it's the step in between and I don't really know what she wants to express with that but I loooooooooooove to see Raquel on Vogue Nippon once again :smile: yeahhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->