Vogue Nippon November 2010 : Lily Donaldson by Inez & Vinoodh

Alessandra is doing nothing for me in that editorial
neither is Dorothea but the styling is nice in Dorothea's

Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura
Stylist: Anna Dello Russo

credit to: elitemodel.com blog

wow wait, you mean someone finally used a mcqueen dress for an ed? too bad the ed itself looks.. boring, to say the least

Eniko is everywhere! Why? lol. She still looks nice in the ed tho.

Vogue Nippon's content gets stronger and stronger. Yet again, it seems they've put out another good issue.
I'm intrigued to see Anna de Rijk by Inez and Vinoodh. Lately, I'm a sucker for Alessandra Ambrosio, I love her editorial.

i like the attempt to provide some form of variation with the angle lily is posed.

Vogue Japan November 2010
"Luxury of the Simple Life"

Models: Sasha Pivovarova and Sean Opry
Photographer: Alasdair McLellan

artpartner

Thanks for sharing!!!

SashaP is stunning all the time!!!!!!!!!!!

By far, sasha's ed is the best here. Overall, the content is absolutely fabulous. Eniko's ed is purely gorgeous. All that fur with such a glam face *sigh*. I'm also loving the styling in Dorothea's ed. And to top it all off, the cover is styled PERFECTLY. Mixing that hair with the earings and that knock out miu miu dress has such a great effect.

Yes Sasha looks lovely BUT let's face it, how many times have we seen this stuff being done by BRUCE WEBER before? MANY! MANY! even there's a naked Weber boy with a book placed to hide his miseries... PLEASE!!!! sick!

does anybody know who the headpiece in sasha's ed is by? thank you!

Supplements: Vogue Girl & Vogue Angels
49046424.jpg
97776829.jpg

[rakuten.co.jp]

Vogue Beauty Cover
enikomihalikbyraymondme.jpg

[Marilyn Agency@facebook]

What a doll on the cover! Lily looks so good, glowing literally, I am becoming a fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->