Vogue Nippon September 2008 : Natasha Poly by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Skye Stracke and Jenny Sweeney are the models in the Isetan supplement.

F***k that Racquel shot is awesome. i love that pics. different.

this issue sounds amazing! probably because i heart raquel and mario- but tanya d is growing on me

the face behind the 'G' works better than it has in previous months. that said, not doing it at all would have been a better call. :rolleyes:

42 pages?!!! Wow! I love the preview, Raquel looks gorgeous!

I got it and am possible to scan it now.

agneslo, Shall I help your scan!?

:unsure: Ok...?? .....OK! I'm scanning Sorrenti's long long looooong edit.

"Portrait of a city"
Photographed by Mario Sorrenti
Styled by George Cortina
Models : Rauqel Zimmermann, Rinko, Nobuyoshi Araki..!:kiss:, 1 Japanese actress and 2 Japanese actor

i'm shocked. i love raquel (and everyone else) in this ed! i'm always saying i don't like her (i don't think she's a bad model though, just think her face rarely looks good), but in this ed she looks awesome and her poses are great. gotta love sorrenti.:heart: how much does vogue nippon cost in the US?

Last edited by a moderator:
^they're 20 dollars each for me, which is why i try my hardest to be selective :innocent:

thanks for scanning a.t.!

^^uh that's expensive for a magazine i won't be able to read... thanks for answering.

i'm usually anti-raquel, but can't deny she looks absolutely amazing in this ed. & that she delivers. ^_^

Raquels is very long, but I like it. Can't wait to see the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jxxn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->