Vogue Paris April 2010 : Natasha Poly by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Anja's ed is magnificent. At least now we know Slimane can work with color.
He has before,for Vogue Hommes Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my copy this morning! The cover looks even better IRL, and the content is just amazing!

A lot of contrast in this issue, from Maroccan western to hawaian pop, from parisian chic to russian luxury... There's not an ed I dislike. Jac & Lily's ed, although my least favourite, works a lot better in print!

I really like the bijoux ed with Eniko and David, only close-up pics, very sexy (look at Eniko eating David's mouth :lol: ) and the contrast between their skins is beautiful.

Natalia's ed is exactly what I would expect from a Natalia + M&M collaboration, she looks wonderful!

Raquel's ed, although it is short is all about Kenzo and looks great, with a deep blue background!

All in all a VERY enjoyable issue!!

I got mine today, too. Natalia's ed is pretty good.
I don't even understand the cover choice, the eds inside are much better...

Anja's ed is absolutely Gorgeous, Hedi did a great job shooting it,
but is he turning into Demarchelier ? Because i can't help but compare it to Anna Selezneva's Ed from VP October 2008
Definitely my favorite from the Magazine Though

Princesse Natalia
Ph.: Mert & Marcus
Styled: Carine Roitfeld
snaps taken by me

Fleurs de l'age
Ph.: Mario Sorrenti
Styled: Emmanuelle Alt
snaps by me

Toujours plus chair
Ph.: Terry Richardson
Styled: Julia von Boehm
snaps by me

Yes. He's name is David Agbodji.

Someone was interested in Catherine Baba article, so here are the fast version. Sorry i don't have any working scanner now but i tried to snap it readable...

I'm loving this issue! Every editorial is great or at least good, in my opinion. Thank god! :heart:

Vogue Paris' recycling of its greatest hits is wearing a bit thin, and there's something missing from the mix, a 'something' that used to ensure their editorials were amazing.

It's not enough for an editorial to be printed in the pages of the magazine, and to be in awe because its Vogue Paris. If a magazine wants to be the best, they have to sweat blood over it and go insane in the search for new ideas, rather than repeat themselves,
sit back and rely on their reputation. They can accessorise with a camel, that's nice, but it doesn't change the inertia on a deeper level. The magazine's still good, but it's not what it was.

^ Agree! One just has to compare the Fabien Baron era, and the changes (for worst) after he left. A great creative director such as Baron makes all the difference.

I love Natalia's editorial. M&M never disappoint me.

Natalia's third picture looks exactly the same as her Vogue US September 2009 photoshoot by Mert and Marcus.

I think you guys are absolutely right. I'm a great fan of Fabien Baron and Karl Templer, and their passage at Vogue Paris. This is still good content, but it used to be so much more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->