Vogue Paris August 2018 : Iselin Steiro by David Sims

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

Last edited:
Iselin is an icon, but this cover is silly! Can't compare to the summer 2016 one. Definitely not her fault though.

Oh no no no no no!

This 100% looks like a last minute decision. That is not a cover shot

Horrible omg. This styling is probably the worst thing Emmanuelle has ever done.
Good for Iselin (better than a celeb as rumoured) but she looks 60+ here.

I was so excited to see Iselin's name but dang this is pretty horrible cover!

Happy to see Iselin, but this is not a cover shot!! It’s barely a page opener!

messy hair + horrible styling lol.

lol what is this, looks like a mailorder catalogue from the late 80s

It looks like an amateur poster for some cheap movie.

Wow. I expected so much when I read the title lol

OMG, this is atrocious! :lol: Looks like a bts stylist enjoying an espresso. I've seen Instagram pics better than this Vogue Paris cover.

Another one for Alt's 'worst covers ever' collection!

Tragic, I see an overly tanned ski instructor from long ago. "I'm trendy and I know it!" :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
It kinda reminds me of Ellen von Unwerth...The hair, the sunglasses, the smile...

I honestly thought this was Sharon Stone, when I saw it on Alt's instagram.
I have no idea who Iselin Steiro is, but I sort of love the retro 80's vibe.
Definitely doesn't feel like a August cover tho, but I think it'll stand out on newsstands.

This is pure 80s, in the worst way possible. It's one thing to have an inspiration and it's another to flat out copy a very old looking style. It looks like the cover for an old catalog that someone dug up in their garage.

I really had to double check if this was a real cover. What a waste of talent.

So good to wake on a summer's morning to this! It's so strange and off on every level... That I think I love it :lol:

"Overly tanned ski instructor from long ago" (Nymphaea you genius). Sims Is Special!

I'll be buying it just to have it sat next to a sun lounger in Muskoka all August. Bend ze kneees.....

The 80ies NOT reimagined... Her last cover was sensational. I don't hate this one but I find the styling incredibly unimaginative.

This is very 80's and NOT in a good way. Emmanuelle should stick to 80's glam if she's going to stay stuck in that era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->