Vogue Paris Collections F/W 2020.21

Xone

Reaction score
This is the only preview i have found on the VP site....apparently it's only digital (at least on the site you cannot order the paper edition)

Thoughts?....

cover_abo_174x239_VC-VOGUE30.jpg

Who is the editor of this? Alt?
Why do this issue if this clothes will not be available to buy.

Who is the editor of this? Alt?
Why do this issue if this clothes will not be available to buy.

Yes, ALT. I'm sure it has to be something business related....on the other side Marie Claire France launched their collections issue as well....

It looks kinda doomful, not sure if I want to see a bunch of funeral outfits on a magazine cover during this specific moment in time.

Nothing about VP collections has been even somewhat interesting since they got rid of the Accessories section. Virtually everything in this current edition you can find on voguerunway...

It looks kinda doomful, not sure if I want to see a bunch of funeral outfits on a magazine cover during this specific moment in time.

Right, specially in these times, a more positive approach would be inspiring...

I saw this issue’s print version for sale on magazinecafestore.com and I usually give in to the collections issues, but this one is so bland I couldn’t bring myself to order it.

And what happened to the L’Officiel collections “fashion week” magazine...any info? Cause they didn’t release a ss20 issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->