Vogue Paris Collections S/S 2010

pajonk

Reaction score
091127-vogue-collection-printempsete-2010.aspx71916PageMainImageRef.jpg

Come out 4 december.

vogue.fr

Last edited by a moderator:
I will most defiantly be picking a copy of this up. The F/W issue was perfect, everything inside was immaculate and well worth the money.
Thanks for posting pajonk!

I want this! The pink font is distracting though!

I gotta get this!! Cant buy it in Finland but I'll be going to Milan later so I'll pick it up from there. FW09 was best purchase ever!

^ For me, the pink is eyecatching rather than distracting. I like it.

What's the point?

All the content is available to view online isn't it?

Don't you care about de-forestation?

What's the point?

De-forestation is a serious issue, but in the magazines forum it's quite pointless to bring it up. :ninja:

Maybe they use recykled papers.. I wanna this. I found collection mags much easier than web catalogues.

^ I agree with you!

Another addition on my super wishlist of magazines/supplements I wanna have. :D This looks lovely! I love the pink font! :heart:

What's the point?

I could read every classic novel on the net once it's no longer in copyright, but I still like to have my own copy of, say, Wuthering Heights to leaf through every now and again. Plus the entire point of the magazines forum is to post content online, but we still like to buy them (and keep a struggling industry afloat.) Deforestation is a huge problem obviously, but by your logic all print material - books, magazines, newspapers - would be defunct.

I can't find this where I am, but I would love to buy it. It just seems to be a great reference, and to be able to flick through it in years to come would be priceless...

Viewing images online via a block made of plastic (and god knows what else) is probably not really a better alternative, at least magazines can be made of recycled paper and then easily recycled again, or composted in your own back garden. In comparison, I'd be hard pushed to know what decent use I could get out of the constituent parts of a broken laptop or mobile.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->