Vogue Paris Collections F/W 10.11 : Freja Beha Erichsen

argh, I totally agree : the cover is awfull, but still I WILL BUY IT. And for all those who have something to say about the price let me tell you this.
In Canada we pay almost $50, alcually it's $46 and with taxes it goes up to $51.92. Also the only library where I can buy it only have receive one Vogue Collection and that's it. Which means that precisely two months after FW I go there every friday, because they receive their Europian magazines on that day.

where in london i can find this..please...

This issue's really widely available, especially in London.

You can pick it up on a lot of good newstands (there's some good ones around the West End), or newsagents, Selfridges have it, RD Franks, and then I saw it yesterday in the WHSmith's in Liverpool Street Station. So it should be easy enough to locate. :smile:

Holy sh**! Freja overload much?
Where the hell was I when this popped in here. I'm all for covers having tons of looks, but honestly doing it purely Freja? It's rather annoying. She might as well just get a Vogue Paris cover then instead of just getting runway shots and editing them together.

thank you Honeycombchild!!! great help!

i just got this yesterday.
i LOVE reading the synopses by Carine Roitfeld

Hi Fevrier, did you buy it in NYC ? Is it still widely available, I had sbd buy it for me but not so sure if it's easy to find out.

I just bought my copy today, 31 euros! :huh:

But oh well, it really is worth it.. I hadn't had the time to keep up with all the shows this season and missed out on a lot so this was a perfect way to stay up-to-date.

I can't find it available online for order. Please help.

You can try journaux.fr They say they deliver abroad (french website). It's safe, I bought an issue of Vogue Russia (with Snejana on the cover :heart:). It took about 2 weeks I guess.

The magazine cost 10€ + 3€ and something for delivery. I don't know where you live but prepare to pay about 30€ !

I just bought my copy today, 31 euros!

But oh well, it really is worth it.. I hadn't had the time to keep up with all the shows this season and missed out on a lot so this was a perfect way to stay up-to-date.

Yep maybe the price is a pain in the a** (I actually had it half price, Thank you my bank ! :lol:) but as you said it's the best way to catch up. I also think it's better than looking at slideshows on style !

When I received the magazine, I was like " Carine, why did you do this to me?" I don't like Freja at all !

Yep maybe the price is a pain in the a** (I actually had it half price, Thank you my bank ! ) but as you said it's the best way to catch up. I also think it's better than looking at slideshows on style !

When I received the magazine, I was like " Carine, why did you do this to me?" I don't like Freja at all !

When I first saw the cover I went like "Isn't that Freja in the background? And there she is again, and again AND AGAIN :shock::shock:"

But I guess models have kind of become a bore for me, nowadays it's like seeing the same girl every time but with a different name. :innocent: At least you can still tell Freja apart from the others? That's a plus. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
MarionasMuse....not sure where you're located, but I bought mine (California) at Barnes & Noble a few months back and they still have quite a few left. Good luck!

Usually this sells out pretty fast here. But I've seen at least 5 copies on the stands, still.
I don't think many people can justify paying £25 for a magazine, even fashion students. It doesn't help that most of the spines were bashed either.
Luckily I got there first and got a clean copy, but I doubt I'd be paying the price for a bashed copy.

Every know and then I've found myself throughly looking through this issue. Always finding a new look or something interesting.
You could look at the accessory pages for ages and always be interested. Everything is so clear.

I've always bought the newsstand copy, but this time I bought the digital. It's much more useful for me to have this particular magazine that way. I would like to see VP put all the back issues up for sale digitally. I would buy them.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a great idea, MMA! And it would be a lot cheaper too!

I've always bought the newsstand copy, but this time I bought the digital. It's much more useful for me to have this particular magazine that way. I would like to see VP put all the back issues up for sale digitally. I would buy them.

That would probably put me in debt... but I welcome it!B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nngocdiem
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->