Vogue Paris Collections S/S 2010

i wish they would make the covers more exciting these days, like the s/s 08 one, I have that issue and f/w 08, and s/s 09. s/s 08 had dolce dresses on it and they had the paint splatter theme going, it was very cool.
maybe i'll get this issue.

omg, this would be perfect, i hate to look at collections online..my connection sucks :smile: I haven't really understood if it contains every single look from every collection, or just some looks..??

No, it does not contain every single look from every single collection. The bigger name designers will get four pages. Some designers get two pages, some only a page and then some only half a page. :flower: So it's just some looks, but I still think it's worth it if not just for the beautiful accessory pages. Like vogue28 said above, just think of it like a book, rather than just a magazine.

It was 30e here and I bought it before they realize that they sell it same price as in France..

where I live, the magazines ALWAYS arrive late and it pisses me off (by late, I mean 1 month or even more) it annoys me:angry: ... so I look forward at the library everyday, and I pretty sure that the lady is sick of seeing me everyday lol. Well can't wait that it comes here (finally)
**Is there someone who can verify the price on the side for Canada? it would be appreciated:smile:

I want this!
But I think will never get it on a normal way....:(
Why do I have to live in a ****!ing small town??

_rumc_ thanks for posting the site so I can at least watch it there :flower:

**Is there someone who can verify the price on the side for Canada? it would be appreciated:smile:

It's $47 here, I just bought it.

I have to admit that the cover is so much nicer in real life. I don't know, I really like this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->