Vogue Paris December 2004/January 2005 : Sofia Coppola by Mario Testino

Originally posted by Alicia9@Dec 3 2004, 03:45 PM
She's ugly, her nose is :sick:
bad cover
[snapback]449386[/snapback]​

Ahh... well, you can barely see her nose! I personally think it's a gorgeous and artistic cover -- on of the reasons that I love French Vogue so much. Sometimes I get so tired of those glossy celeb covers of American Vogue.

Originally posted by sugarpea@Dec 3 2004, 01:39 PM
aaah....sooo pretty...i hate american vogue!!
[snapback]448868[/snapback]​

Whats wrong with American Vogue? Is it really that bad?

I think she look kinda ok...

Originally posted by geha@Dec 3 2004, 08:17 PM
Whats wrong with American Vogue? Is it really that bad?

I think she look kinda ok...
[snapback]449918[/snapback]​

the problem with american vogue is that they will never have cover with this stunning unexpected simplicity. american vogue continously puts overexposed celebrites on their covers with terrrrrible color schemes, and overcrowds the layout with text. this cover is fantatstic. its simple, elegant, beautiful. but american vogue would neverrrr have this as a cover. and its a pity. i would buy a lot more of their magazines if they did :flower:

Can anyone tell me who shot it? :flower:

I really love this cover, it's pure and sweet and pulls you in.

It's also very Sofia, shy and somewhat unsure of herself but with a feminine dress and beguiling eyes that you can tell are smiling. :heart:

Well, I think it is a beautiful cover. The French are so good at keeping fashion so simple and classy.

exquisite. if anna must do celebrity covers she could certainly learn a lesson from the team at french vogue.

i can't wait to see the editorials. I believe that Sofia is on the cover because she is the guest editor this month- so the issue is sure to be splendid!

omg, i LOVE this cover!!!! i'm obsessed, as soon as it comes out down under i'm getting it!!! it's gorgeous, i luv VOGUE PARIS covers, they're the best, so glamourous and always classic and unique!!! does anyone have a bigger photograph of the cover?

Originally posted by Golden_butterfly@Dec 3 2004, 09:31 AM
I would've liked it better if you could see her face.
[snapback]448911[/snapback]​

same here. i think her face could match this cover perfectly. Looks more like a perfume ad

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peedgren
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->