Vogue Paris December 2004/January 2005 : Sofia Coppola by Mario Testino

annoying, maybe, but it kinda sucked when everyone decided that the whole entire reason for godfather 3 not being merely as good as the other two was because of her, lost in translation rocked ***!

Originally posted by kragirl@Dec 3 2004, 07:18 PM
annoying, maybe, but it kinda sucked when everyone decided that the whole entire reason for godfather 3 not being merely as good as the other two was because of her, lost in translation rocked ***!
[snapback]449165[/snapback]​

I agree. Sure, Godfather 3 sucked, but it seems kind of unfair to blame it on her.

Originally posted by MulletProof@Dec 3 2004, 06:34 PM
:heart:
[snapback]449276[/snapback]​

AMAZING. GORGEOUS COVER. Very french vogue best cover in years.

I also think this is a fabulous cover. Might buy it just for the cover, depending on the ed's inside. Anyway, I like that you can't see her whole face. adds a bit of mystery. the black and white, the dress, everything is perfection.

I was wondering when I read the title of the thread how this would look because she doesn't have a pretty face. But I like what they did with this - it looks nice.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
this is just so exciting...
mag covers & stars have gotten too predictable and blaze'
HOORAY... ooh lah lah
from la la land :heart:

Originally posted by Meg@Dec 3 2004, 02:00 PM
I also think this is a fabulous cover. Might buy it just for the cover, depending on the ed's inside. Anyway, I like that you can't see her whole face. adds a bit of mystery. the black and white, the dress, everything is perfection.
[snapback]449313[/snapback]​

Very well said, Meg! I :heart: this cover

..she looks great on cover
..but in real life.....very flimsy/ 773-250-7133
..paris call home///

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peedgren
Back