UK Vogue January 2005 : Daria Werbowy by Mario Testino

Xone

Reaction score
shoot in morrocco by mario testino.....in case u didnt see it here´s the pic i took with my digi cam.....enjoy!

FYI: the editorial is much better than these preview :wink:

daria in vogue uk part 2

more pics....

The cover is pretty, but I'm getting kind of sick of Daria. Thanks for posting.

Originally when I first saw the cover I didn't like it, but I really like the idea behind it and all the layering. I loved the kenzo legwarmers which were basically just like a screenprinted tight. Lots of pompoms for softie too :heart: It was quite nice. Sort of OT: How does one pronounce Marrakech?

first tahiti...now morocco? she's getting overexposed!

thanks for the scans though:smile:

The idea for the shoot is very nice, but I don't like Daria. Thanks for posting though :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Meg said:
Originally when I first saw the cover I didn't like it, but I really like the idea behind it and all the layering. I loved the kenzo legwarmers which were basically just like a screenprinted tight. Lots of pompoms for softie too :heart: It was quite nice. Sort of OT: How does one pronounce Marrakech?

Completely agree. Loved the legwarmers very much.
And as someone else said, I also think Daria is a bit overexposed at the moment.

Oh, and just to repeat because I too would like to know: how does one pronounce Marrakech?

Pigling said:
Oh, and just to repeat because I too would like to know: how does one pronounce Marrakech?

It's mah-RAH-kesh.

I :heart: Daria!

i'm not too fond of daria at the moment i must admit but i like the styling. the two other eds with michelle bushwell and rie rasmussen in that issue are much stronger than this one and i know a lot of people would appreciate it if someone would post it, unfortunately i can't as my camera is acting weird at the moment, soo .. i'd love it if you could post the two other eds as well xone. but thanks for these pictures as well :flower:

I think the transsiberian one is more striking but that michelle buswell one I thought was kind of crap.

i bought this at barnes & nobles on friday ($8.99 for all you US people, can i subscribe to UK Vogue, even though i live in the US??? what about Paris Vogue??)... anyway, i dont like daria's editorial at all. Rie's is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better. she doesnt even compare to daria between their editorials. if i can find my digi (**aggravation noises**) i'll post Rie's ed. :wink:

yeah I agree starrstyle, I think Daria looks good in the ed and I'm not sick of her personally. Unfortunately while I think the ed is quite beautiful it just does not translate into wearability save a few items.

I got the editorial scanned, it will be added to the site shortly!!!

PinkAnik said:
I got the editorial scanned, it will be added to the site shortly!!!

Cool you post soon of Daria the editorial of Vogue in the site complete with the page dolble? pleasee the page doble complete:wink:

testinofan said:
Cool you post soon of Daria the editorial of Vogue in the site complete with the page dolble? pleasee the page doble complete:wink:

Which editorial?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->