Vogue Paris February 2009 : Lara Stone by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I think You Laugh When You read this post, but when i saw number of this issue #894, i tried to imagine Vogue Paris #1000. Which will be in September 2019 ( I mean If there will be 10 issues in a year like today).:D:D:D Can you imagine Anything about this issue? :rolleyes:
I think It will Be GREATEST issue (with big letters)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ If you go through some pages previous to this one, you will find them :flower:

I really want this issue.... but how the HECK does a girl get this mag if she lives in the US?

^^ Try Barnes and Noble. They definitely carry Vogue Paris because that's where I always go to get issues that I want.

OH MY LORD!

I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE!
I think I NEED this issue of Paris Vogue!

Absolutely. There's no words for this issue, I've followed Lara for quite some time, but these shots are incredible.

^^ Try Barnes and Noble. They definitely carry Vogue Paris because that's where I always go to get issues that I want.

AHHH THANK YOU! :heart:
I am def grabbing this issue for myself!

AHHH THANK YOU! :heart:
I am def grabbing this issue for myself!

Borders as well! Borders almost always has Vogue Paris unless it's situated in a busy location, like downtown San Francisco.

It's no wonder casting agent James Scully said that each month of VP is a love letter to Lara :D

Yep Books-a-Million has it as well, I usually get mine there.

I'm just impressed by the bad arrangement of the issue.. it's too calculated, they attempted to cover all sides of Lara and every single one of them comes as weak, it's too much about them and what they should do with Lara instead of letting her do her thing and focus on creativity themselves.

omg...I was saying the same to a friend the other day....I think that they were trying too hard...I mean...I think they make good remarkable eds every issue and they please their readers without too much effort, they know what people want right now...but here they went all over the place and as you said tried to cover Lara's versatility and instead of it they make her look the same imho in every ed...and it's not that she can't show more sides of her....the moment I saw the eds and their lack of charm maybe I don't know the right word...but I remembered her ed in V....DUTCH PEARL.... and I was like wow....this issue is really bad...her smile pic is terrible but her smile pics in the V ed were charming, lovely, quirky and not half bad.....only Hedi's ed is good....

I think they should just do their thing...the same they do every issue and let Lara do hers...that would have turned out much better....

sorry to post again....but are the seams of the Balmain outfit mean to be like that....it looks terrible:innocent:

OH My GOD!! She's stunning!! Cant wait to get this issue!!
Thanks so much for posting~

They did make her look her best in all of these eds! I hope it will be in the shops here today!

at first, i heard the news and i think it would be boring. but it isn't. Lara is stunning.

That arrived pretty early I think. It wasn't mentioned that Anna Gushina made it to an editorial in an all Lara Stone issue right?

i went to Barnes and Nobel they dont have it but i'm going to get a call when they do!!! woo!

this was an underwhelming issue for me. i love lara and the issue is quite ... just nice but it left holes for so much more..

^ i totally agree, but i love lara so i think its amazing

I don't think this has been asked before but what is Lara wearing in the cover? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->