Vogue Paris May 2021 : Hailey Bieber by David Sims

Ok, this is actually decent, Hailey does capture that 80's French girl style nicely and it shows in Sim's lens.

Kind of annoyed they keep doing a lot of these white studio shots, I think we'd like to see more summery backdrops by May.

Her management is really doing wonders getting her so many bookings, but go figure she's a Bieber..

It's probably her best cover ever. But I'm still wondering what's she's promoting that warrants so many covers.

This girl is everywhere! It’s insane!
I never really paid attention but at this point, we are kinda forced!

It’s kinda interesting because out of all the Insta girls, she is actually the only one who has that « model look ». All the others have to do much more effort to be believable...

The cover is great even if I smell a lot of jeans already.

Hailey is strongest when she’s cosplaying late-80s iconography— and this is as spot-on 1987 as it gets; from the hair and the slinky mock neck little black dress to the overexposed lighting. If I didn’t know this was Hailey Vogue Paris 2021, I’d thought it were a long-lost shot of Kylie Minogue/Kim Wild from circa 1987-88.

I'll take it.

This clearly her best cover so far. I hope it's just a editorial only without any interview because again how many times do we have to read about her marriage?

This is not a anniversary issue right? Because while it's a good cover this is not anniversary worthy at all.

I was completely prepared to rant, but the cover is actually quite stunning! Perhaps I'd appreciate what Hailey has to offer more if I didn't consider her a mere Instagram celebrity. The manager deserves a raise for all this sudden exposure for sure...

Anyway, where's my damn anniversary? You can't just overlook the 100th anniversary, it's rude. Seems like we'll have to impatiently wait for 101th... :mellow:

I was completely prepared to rant, but the cover is actually quite stunning! Perhaps I'd appreciate what Hailey has to offer more if I didn't consider her a mere Instagram celebrity. The manager deserves a raise for all this sudden exposure for sure...

Anyway, where's my damn anniversary? You can't just overlook the 100th anniversary, it's rude. Seems like we'll have to impatiently wait for 101th... :mellow:

Wasn’t the 90th anniversary in October? It would be more fitting to have the 100th one on a more « celebratory » month than May tbh...

I mean, dating Leo was the best career move Gisele ever made, so......

Ehh Gisele was already a very successful model, in comparison no one knew who Hailey was.
--

It's an ok cover. But VP us becoming painfully predictable to me, you always what type of aesthetic we're getting. Time to shake things up.

So Alt can be bought. I mean I always knew it (uhm, those Vuitton advertorial covers), but this is so obviously arranged. I'd expect it from US or UK Vogue, not VP.

Anyway, the cover is not for me because it takes me back to her 80s obsession which I thought we finally left behind. And I wouldn't say Hailey Bieber is irresistible. Unstoppable, relentless, yes.

At this rate I won’t be surprised if she’s on the cover of British Vogue and completes the big 4 this year.

I think the right thing is celebrate 101th, because the 100th was last year and they decided to skip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->