Vogue Paris November 2009 : Isabeli Fontana by David Sims

huh? i dont understand... so who are the models and was it to illustrate a face cream or something? :smile:

so only 1 picture? is it coming with article?

Here is the article page

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG00393-20091029-1745.jpg
    IMG00393-20091029-1745.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 526
Couldn't buy it today but I saw it on a magazine shelf and it looks amazing IRL. The gold lettering is beautiful, and Isabeli looks impeccable!

I hate those new fonts they use, so tacky that they could be used in British Vogue!! They should make it more like the Galeries Lafayette "bad handwriting" - simple but chic! Why do they use Raquel so much and in these tribal/jumping-editorials? It's so US Vogue that Carine should really think twice before ordering stuff like that again. The only good ed is the Leonor ed, really embodies what Paris Vogue is, or used to be.

Picked up a copy today and was stunned by how much better it looks IRL. The En Vogue and Zoom sections are the highlight of this issue for me again.

really perfect !!!!! i love it it's eclective and creative ! i love it !!!!!!!!

En Vogue
Hors piste
Ph.: Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer
Styled: Véronique Didry
snapped by me

Oh dear god, that gold lame ski jacket is TO DIE FOR! Ski clothes NEVER looked so elegant! Looking at these pics makes me want to learn to ski pronto, just so I could flaunt these fabulous looks!

Recently, the Zoom and En Vogue sections have been just as impressive, if not even more so, than the main editorials themselves! The styling is SUPERB and the photogaphy is equally as wonderful. Constance Jablonski and Laura Blokhina have both practically built mini-careers just doing these small but extremely fantastic photospreads!

Last edited by a moderator:
User.n. You're great, thanks a lot.
Best part of the issue, as far as I'm concerned.

I can't ever get enough of the En Vogue and Zoom sections in French Vogue. There is something about them, that are juts so appealing.
I really like the layout of each page, and it's never to over done (which happens in most publications).

Here are some snaps of the Zoom section:

source | photos taken by vogue28

Attachments

• IMG_0571.JPG
    IMG_0571.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0572.JPG
    IMG_0572.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0573.JPG
    IMG_0573.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0574.JPG
    IMG_0574.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 8
^ I love those sections as well as Une fille un Style. French Vogue is one magazine that you really have to purchase to fully appreciate, every page is so tastefully done, the book goes far beyond the edits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awekgak
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->