Vogue Paris November 2009 : Isabeli Fontana by David Sims

OUXup.jpg

Which girls are french kissing Lara Stone? - Vogue Paris Nov 09 - photo Terry Richardson - Style Carine Roitfeld

27xA6.jpg

Ski in Paris - Vogue Paris November 09 issue - photo Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer
twitpic.com/livefashionweek

JVNWx.jpg

Eniko featured on how safely get fuller lips - Vogue Paris November 09 - photo Mario Sorrenti - Style Carine Roitfeld
twitpic.com/livefashionweek

I actually quite like "Fur Play." The styling is superb, proving that Emmanuelle is capable of more than just throwing together denim and leather and calling it a day. I also love the concept of tribal dancing around the city. It seems very contemporary. And I just love animal prints in general, so of course I would like this :lol:!

I do, agree, however, that Raquel does not fit the concept of this story. A black model or someone with darker features like Isabeli would have been much better and brought more authenticity to the editorial.
For me this ed is more about Raquel playing the part of some kind of urban lion (her long blonde manes are perfect for that) and not Raquel doing some tribal dancing.

I do hate the blurring of the backround, kinda ruins it for me.

Love Eniko's and Anja's eds.

Hmm... that kissing picture looks like Sara B and Ragnhild Jevne, no? They had supposedly shot an editorial with Terry, also with Amanda Moore, Iris, and Lara, back in FW09 fashion week
I hope :angel:

don't like this issue at all, don't find any of the eds remotely interesting and the fur ed... yuck! is eniko the new lara stone? she's been modelling a lot of invisible clothes lately ^_^

Are there any photos of Lady Gaga in this issue? I thought I saw it somewhere but I just want to make sure.

The Eniko ed is ssssssstunnningggggggg just blew me away!

I hope no lara she is so gross not my style of model at all. i always meet her after the shows shes so vulgar the way she talks to people, rude. shes a typical dutch farm girl.

I like girls like gia, eniko, cat sometimes, doutzen, tori, heidi, girls who are actually beautiful or those with lots of style plus beauty like frankie rayder, erin wasson, tasha tilberg i love tt so much!!!!!!!

Highly polluted cover, but understandably necessary. Many publications are now living issue by issue as the pressures of damage limitation by the recession is high. Obscure covers like these are must to keep readers interested in acquiring the magazine. I rarely buy magazines, especially women's magazine but if I spot an issue with an unusual cover, size format or anything out of the ordinary -- then I buy it. Won't be buying this one though.

For me this ed is more about Raquel playing the part of some kind of urban lion (her long blonde manes are perfect for that) and not Raquel doing some tribal dancing.

I do hate the blurring of the backround, kinda ruins it for me.

Love Eniko's and Anja's eds.

Ah! I definitely see that! She does look like a ferocious tiger :lol:. I still think a model with a darker skin-tone would have brought more to the editorial though.

And I LOVE the shot of Elena in the cherry red ski suit! It reminds me of the shot of Laura (?) from last month's issue in the puffy red Moncler jacket, which I so need :lol:!

Eniko looks hilariously frightening in that shot! It's kind of ironic that the feature is about how to plump one's lips healthily, yet she looks like a plastic surgery addict! Still, the shot just screams decadence! She looks like a grande dame who has a closet full of Gucci and Versace and a live-in plastic surgeon/lover :lol:!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chinesedoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->