Vogue Paris November 2009 : Isabeli Fontana by David Sims

Here it is Pajonk, the last two pictures that are missing, my snaps.
Love the first pic, she's wearing Givenchy couture.

0910250841078287.jpg
091025084227680624.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with you on that, don't feel the original vibes that there was before. It's quite always the same, again and again.

I would love to know the story behind Léonor Scherrer's nose. I assume there is a story and it plays out almost exactly like the film Saw...

I enjoy her editorial but there is something continuously distressing about her look.

I've despised the cover since day one, the Fur Play ed is horrendous, Magda's ed is boring and how many times do I have to see Eniko naked? Overall, a disappointing issue. -_-

Anja's shots are captivating though.

any info on the En Vogue and Une Fille du Style sections??

The "en Vogue" section is about ski outfits... with Elena melnik.
"Une fille un Style" is with Iris Apfel.

It is out in France today.

Wowed by Raquel in this issue! The girl definately knows how to work it.
The whole issue was perfect until I got to eniko's ed. I mean seriously another nude editorial? We get it, she has a great bod.
I wonder if she ever gets tired of hearing "take it all off" everytime she gets on a set

I was wondering about supplements - seeing as some countries belatedly got that DVD with the October issue. Even if nothing comes with the French issues, something could still happen with export issues.

I didn't see a mention of a supplement... But maybe i didn't searched well?
I wish! it wasn't in kiosque today....

The release date is the 28th so the magazine should be out tomorrow.

Could someone just clarify if the Terry Richardson picture is part of a larger editorial? I didn't see it in the review so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mobinakarimi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->