Vogue Paris November 2009 : Isabeli Fontana by David Sims

i was looking forward to seeing raquel but oh well, at least theres the new typefont, which i like, finally something fresh and exciting. B)

The cover would've been much better if there wasn't that much text on it. Isabeli looks good though. Overall I don't like it. I was expecting Raquel to be on the cover.
I agree with cold_sun, she should get an issue devoted to her.

I love Isabeli, and I'm happy to see her on the cover.. I really like it to be honest Idky.
But I was also expecting Raquel!!! :/

I don't like it all. It is way too messy. It does remind me of Septembers VI

No Raquel :( But it's good for Isabeli.
I'm not getting the cover yet because of the messy writings. I might change my mind later when I see the cover in real life, but for now.. :ermm:

The cover shot is almost to editorial for me, but it somehow works. I like the graffiti text, it reminds me of the 2002-2003 covers.
I was not expecting Isabeli and shocked when I saw the thread title. I'm not a fan of her, but she looks good here.
I hope her editorial isn't to much like Karlie's from the May issue, from the small previews it looks very similar. Thanks for posting FRANCY!

I hate the cover, especially the text :sick:
But I'm happy for Isabeli, thanks for posting

Wow, Isabeli? Was expecting Raquel.:ermm: Still fab, though.:clap::buzz::heart: Not too fond of the writing....:blink:

Considering its "grafitti and tribal chic" its a pretty bland cover and why is Leonor Scherrer in VP again, what the point?

If someone showed me this and told me that it was the cover of Vogue Paris I would not believe them.

This is very...unexpected.

I don't really like it, Isabeli though has nothing to do with it :lol:

well thank god the cast is somewhat different. I was seriously expecting Daria again!

okay, this is definitely unexpected. as what others have said, i was expecting too for Raquel. but i'm quite glad that Isabeli got this one. but irritates and kind of annoys me is the style of the cover. MESSY would be the right term to describe it. there's too much text going on. if Carine was trying to go for a tribal chic look mixed with the idea of having a graffiti, i'd say she failed. sigh...:( i don't mean to be harsh guys. it's just that this doesn't look good for me.

can't wait for the content though. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one who think it doesn't really look like a VP cover? I don't know what to think about the cover yet. I'll wait to have in my hands to judge.

Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed not to see Raquel :(

Isabeli Fontana :sick::sick::sick:

Give Raquel Zimmerman a Vogue Paris cover already! She is ten times more interesting and dynamic than Isabeli and she definitely deserves the cover! ^_^:heart:

Agree with you completely. Raquel's cover is long overdue. I think Isabeli already has a VP cover (right? with Jeisa I think?) so I really would've loved it if Raquel finally got a VP cover. :doh:

^ That's her third VP cover.
She does one in marsh of 2003 or 2004 i can't remember the year... and one in June-july 2005 with Jeisa.

this is Isabeli 3rd Vogue Paris cover :wink: but the other 2 are quite old. this is well deserved for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->