Vogue Paris November 2009 : Isabeli Fontana by David Sims

^ Thanks for the info! I'm not saying it's undeserved, I mean great for her to have 3 covers now but considering Raquel's presence in VP issue after issue, she deserves at least one cover ASAP.

Am I the only one who think it doesn't really look like a VP cover? I don't know what to think about the cover yet. I'll wait to have in my hands to judge.

Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed not to see Raquel :(

^i think i have to agree with you about the fact that this doesn't look like a VP cover. :smile:

I love this! I'm disappointed that it's not Raquel but happy it's Isabeli. I remember saying that both Isabeli and Lara would get a VP cover this year so I'm happy my wishful thinking turned out to be true... Too bad Ms Poly didn't get one!

Now about the cover itself... I love it, it's fresh and unexpected, and Isabeli looks stunning :heart:

Love the new direction. Great cover.

i like the covers first is diferent and this 2009 no have great cover French Vogue but this i ike the text very Stephen Sprouse

Good to see Isabeli on a VP cover again,, but I agree with most of comments,,, this is a very busy cover.. I dont enjoy much of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
she deserves this cover just as much as any other model!
Am I the only one who LOVES this!?!?! It reminds me of older issues from VP, from around 2002 or 2003 when the magazine was all about extreme street culture and daringness and less refined than it has become. Though I am bit disappointed that Raquel didn't get the cover (she really deserves one by now)

Agree, agree, agree.
I love this, too. Not Isabeli, but something in the cover.
Everybody said this is unexpected. Absolutely. The rumour was a blonde girl (when i said blonde i mean as blonde as Raquel). And Sorrenti...
But love the fact that Sims shot the cover. Some fresh air.

Don't like it that much. There's too much text, like everyone is complaining. Glad that's Isabeli and not Raquel though.

i like the cover quite a bit, it's bringing something interesting/quirky into the mix. for me it doesn't come across messy or busy at all.

what is indeed extrême about this cover is the text, it's too much! and the colour is bad. this is its main failure, imo - not the text itself (the letters are kind of nice actually) but if you erase the text, it isn't extreme. isabeli's pose is so, i don't know, "model striking a pose":rolleyes: and she looks bored, her eyes look dead.
the idea is kind of interesting, though. maybe it looks better in real life...

Last edited by a moderator:
^im sure it does [look better in real life]. and maybe the font is gold?

^ it would be great if it's gold. It will be the only thing I will like about cover. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->