Eva by Chris Colls

( foto from Facebook )

Attachments

• 29136651_1761764463867098_3046329417249849344_n.jpg
    29136651_1761764463867098_3046329417249849344_n.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 78
Town & Country Polska?

Meh.

Ok well this is just lazy and uninspired.

I see where they are going with this but I don't think it translated. I still have faith in them though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Colls usually makes my favorite editorials/covers, but this is just boring. I would have preferred Anja by Chris in a full Saint Laurent/Anthony Vaccarello feauture.

Pretty pic but noth Vogue worthy, it's literal and figurative lazy. It needs more tension/excitement.

After the debut cover, this is rather disappointing. I love the shades but this is very boring overall.

Horrible layout. I love the colors, and the cover could work with a different layout, maybe...

I guess I'm in the minority, but I really like this. It's very simple, but it's warm and beautiful and Eva looks fantastic. Always happy to see her on a cover!

I thought it would be very Vogue Ukraine-ish. Kinda boring.

Stunning, simple and lovely. People complain this is not Vogue then why they don't complain about the other version, i.e. Vogue UA? I prefer her to be this comfortable position than posing weirdly to be cool and edgy.

If it was Vogue Mexico or something I'd probably find this acceptable but it just feels boring and lazy especially considering this is only their second issue. Where's the fashion? She's literally wearing a pair of jeans. As loathsome as I find Juergen Teller these days at least his March cover presented a strong, recognisable identity and style. This doesn't show any of that.

I think it is a very beautiful cover... simple but equally stunning...

The cover itself can be considered quite fresh, but personally I feel like styling needs an upgrade, or at least incorporating this picture it into an editorial, not putting it on the cover

I don't hate hate it, I've always admired Eva and her beauty! She's gorgeous in eveningwear... I wish they'd used another image perhaps. This is very Self Service in a way?

I'd put her in diamonds and a gown... pow!

Dull. Not very impressed by their first two covers. Seems they're trying to replicate what VUA is doing, but are playing it too safe and the execution is lacking.

I love it. Understated chic. Just what I need

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->