Vogue Poland November 2019 : Ewa Witkowska, Maria Zakrzewska & Kamila Szczawjnska by Mary McCartney

No idea who they are, but this is a beautiful image! I'm not really familiar with Mary's style of photography and looking at this one shot, I'd say she may have been a huge success under Justine Picardie. Pity all that's coming to an end now.

But...a winner for Vogue Poland.

Been a long time since I last saw Ewa Witkowska on a Vogue cover... I probably still have her French Vogue one somewhere.

Sad they didn't give Ewa Witkowska single cover after such big break from modelling.
I remember she was amazing, first in Poland, then worldwide, but then something happened and she disappeared.
Kamila Szczawinska was a catwalk rather than magazine model, i remember her from Calvin Klein shows circa 2003.
Maria Zakrzewska is the new face.

This is a stunning cover. I love the colors. The casting is interesting as well. Good job!

Out of all these pretentious new(ish) european Vogue editions, Polish is my favorite. I don't know the women either but that doesn't matter because the photograph is beautiful. I like it when I recognise at least one name in the line up, but if the result is satisfying it doesn't matter.

I remember Kamila S. from all those Early 00s Dior and John Galliano shows, such a lovely surprise to see her back at it again with this Vogue Cover.

I'd love to see Anna Jagodzinska in it as well, probably the most beautiful face ever IMO.

^^^ The cover doesn’t do the story justice.

The 29-page coverstory Midsommar-esque Dla Natury is simply lush. I’d take thoughtfully composed shots of Paganist-models in nature frolicking with wild horses anytime anyday over big names in famous locales. The mood here is so serene, brisk and fresh.

Another gorgeous story with an older model on the beach, but in full leathers. It’s these sort of clever and thoughtful small flourishes in concepts that create such a beautiful impact on the page.

And yet another winner with Amber shot very simply against a white wall, but it’s the soft plush color-palette and compositions that create the sharp graphic design on the page. This team really understands layout and composition on a minimal budget, and soars with it.

Trendy

Photographers: Tatiana & Karol
Fashion Editor: Karolina Gruszecka
Hair: Piotr Wasiński
Make-up: Iza Kućmierowska
Model: Anja Konstantinova

Vogue Polska Digital Edition

Americana

Photographers: Agnieszka Kulesza & Łukasz Pik
Fashion Editor: Karolina Gruszecka
Hair: Piotr Wasiński
Make-up: Iza Kućmierowska