Vogue Portugal July 2010 : Natasha Poly by Mario Sorrenti

Another reprint? -_- Another cover for Poly though, that's 4 this month. :clap:

I don't care that two of them are reprints, but this is Natasha's third Vogue cover this month - amazing! :woot:

Wow, Vogue adores Natasha this month :lol: :heart:

Very cool reprint for a summer cover ^_^

the cover is great and quite appealing...but the font omg. it's so bad. pls stop font overloading

This is just stellar (The image). The text and colors irritate and bother me though! Natasha roll this month!

Imagine Natasha, buying 4 issues of Vogue in 1 month

Great using of photo from editorial. Yay for Natasha, 4 covers in July, she's on fire :woot:

As you all know, this is a reprint from Vogue Paris May 2010. :flower:

«40º à Sombra»
Photographer : Mario Sorrenti
Fashion Editor : Emmanuelle Alt
Model : Natasha Poly

scanned by me

Whoa, another Vogue cover for Natasha! :woot: What a cool reprint. 4 Vogue covers in a row in one month. How cool is that? :D

Special EFFECT
Photography: Marcin Tyszka
Styling: Paulo Macedo
Makeup: Cristina Gomes
Hair: Miguel Viana
Model: Vlada Roslyakova/Women Management

Boca de Desejo
Photography: Pedro Ferreira
Styling: Paulo Macedo
Makeup: Cristina Gomes
Hair: Miguel Viana
Models: Viviane Orth and Anastaszia/BEST

there's still another ed left to scan, it's an original, just like these two. i will scan them another day because i really should be studying right now! :D

I don't like the shot that was used as a covershot, it isn't suitable for a cover to me, and the font color is kind of aggressive.
Is Vlada's edit a reprint? These shots are awesome, and the styling is superb :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Vlada's editorial is simply beautiful. She is amazing in print. :heart: No it is not a reprint, btw.

Another reprint from VP... the edito was nice, so i guess that doesn't make bad covers.... i would have prefer to see Vlada on the cover, more original

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->