Vogue Russia August 2008 : Natasha Poly by Terry Richardson

categories pages
Sasha Luss - Madonna - Samantha Reyner

not the ladies' happiness

achAT-scans

This issue is so vulgar and trashy! No way I'm going to spend my money on it!

Natasha's ed looks great, and I don't really mind Pharell as mush as I taught I would.

Someone could scan the editorial of Ana Paula Scopel, please??? :flower:

^ I'm guessing a low budget and Natasha having 5 extra minutes for another photoshoot because her plane was delayed? :lol:
:rofl::rofl:

she looks like nicollette sheridan's younger sister in that cover shot :lol:
i like it though, but the content is major CRAP

Oh wow... Kori had so much potential to do anything wacky and kooky... instead she gives us nothing. How dissapointing.

wow,thanks for posting that video clip!i :heart: behind the lens video:lol:can anyone id the camera that terry was using?....hope this's not off-topic...

as to the cover..i really like it..i love eds/covers with fun..it just make you smile...

btw,no more colorful eds please...kt auleta and simon robins...i'm so sick of this....:ninja:

I'm kind of late on this, but I don't care for the cover. I actually like the Natasha/Pharrell pictures, but I really think her blond hair is hurting her and all I can focus on is how sick and washed out she looks.. :doh:

And the Ali ed isn't my favorite either....

Ah, I love the Pharrell + Natasha editorial! :bounce:

2ue7d68.jpg

00742_achAT_Pharrell_W_8_Natasha_Po.jpg

68ggo9.jpg

bdaox.jpg

bellazon

I just bought this issue...I'll post scans later if I can find the power cable for my scanner :(

^ thank you, can't wait for Natasha's ed with Pharrell

:heart: LOL @ 'P Willy'

scanned by OhJane

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thank you, thank you! I couldn't wait to see this editorial, I adore Pharrell, and the scans are great quality :smile:

ugh i'm sorry but natasha look horrible:sick:...now pharrell on the hand...looks sexy as usual :wub::crush:...i only wish he was paired with another model who complimented him better...and that i could read russian:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->