Ph: Mert & Marcus

'Rituais Urbanos' - Can be seen here
Model: Angela Lindvall
Ph: Mario Testino

'Tons de Verão' (original edit)
Models: Flor, Jani, Veiga & Susan
Ph: Pedro Ferreira

scanned by me

The only things I don't like about about the cover is that white background that I can't stand & the text's type & colors, although I like this month's text better than last month.
The original edit ... I like it much, the background is beautiful & love the styling. The 6th, 7th, 8th & 9th shots are my favorite.

The cover looks even better in HQ. The content is good as well.
Vogue Portugal certainly knows which editorials to reprint. Thank you for your scans Filipe

The 'original' ed looks very nice. I like it that the props match the colours of the outfits.

Tons de Verão is pretty! :heart: I especially like the pink and the orange images and the image with the purple Balmain(I think) dress. But I'm not crazy about the cover. I know I'm probably the only one but I really don't the like the cover image. If I had to do a reprint I would probably choose a less simplistic image. But I have to agree that the silhouette is beautiful. Maybe the cover would be OK if it wasn't for that d*** visor. It would've been nice to see an image from Tons de Verão on the cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the cover and the font, very retro :heart:
The original ed is very nice as well, thanks for scanning :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anna Nilufer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->