Vogue Portugal June 2024 : The 'From Portugal With Love' Issue

Love Alessandra’s cover and Carla’s! Oversll pretty strong offer, willing to see the eds

Vogue Portugal has become boring... Not everything is about being conceptual! Today they err on the side of excess with these themed covers and forget the main thing, FASHION! I wish they would go back to being conceptual, but with fashion and beauty being the focus, I still haven't gotten over Debra's cover in May 2018 or Amanda's in 2017.

The first cover would’ve been enough. So beautiful… I don’t get the reason why there are so many (advertising doesn’t seem to be the answer since Alessandra seems to be naked lol). It takes a stronger vision for a publisher.

Just came back from Lisbon a couple of weeks ago. Love Portugal! Love travel-themed Vogue covers!

the first cover would’ve been enough, however the last cover is good too (model looks gorgeous).

not sure what to think of Jourdan’s cover yet… Alessandra’s beyond boring and the parasol one did not need to exist.

the fact that Vogue Portugal is a repeatedly multi cover edition is beyond boring to me but at least they’re consistent with that.

Some were better (1st and last) than some (A PARASOL?) but I think great all over!!

collectively, it works, but separately, the 4th cover is the weakest. i'm typically partial to travel issues, so i'll let some things slide.

carla's cover is simply poetically gorgeous. the rainbow in the background is the chef's kiss cherry on top.

The Jourdan Dunn comeback is something to rescue from this year. I like this more that the British Bazaar story.

LOOOOOOOOVE Alessandra's shoot !!! So beautiful !!!

Jourdan' story though doesn't feel elegant, she looks r*tchet here lol, I prefer way way more her British Harper's Bazaar covershoot where she looks grand and demure and lux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abbyflan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->