Vogue Russia April 2007 : Naomi Campbell by Miguel Reveriego

^I hope you're talking about the editorial and not the actual scans, because the scans are flawless :wink:

Wow what fabulous scans valleyofthedolls, thank you very much, I love Naomi in the Christopher Kane dress, shes wears his designs very well and Ellens ed is one of my favorites of the season so far!

:blush: I'm glad you like the scans and thank you a lot for the karma, Sweet rus&OMIFAN9!!!:flower: :flower: :flower:

Edita/Viva by Wendy Bevan + Ralph Lauren article

scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
Crakk said:
I think Naomi looks stunning on the cover and in her editorial, the chic bob cut suits her very well. Regardless of her personal tribulations, no one can deny this woman's sheer power in terms of modeling. She hasnt aged a bit, and her posing, some of these new models need to pick up Vogue Russia and take notes.

Agreed. The bob cut fits her like a glove and anna Wintour is probably a big fan too:P. As for the cover, I love it. Looks very 80s high fashion inspired by space and the future.

this is great becuase the cover is atypical, but i hat that sienna's pics are reused...

I've never seen a profile picture of Naomi and I think that the cover looks different in a good way because of that. Despite her bad/diva reputation, I think that she's still a great model. The content is great in this issue and a huge thanks to everyone that posted scans!
flowers.gif
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->