Vogue Russia September 2007 : Natasha Poly by Miguel Reveriego

Could you please do a review ^_^
Thanks for the scan btw :kiss:

Thanks for the cover. :flower: I don't quite like her face here though as well as the styling. Seems to... ordinary for a September cover. :(

I find Vogue Russia has some great ideas for its covers, but also some very garish colour combinations - and I'm wondering if that's because they prefer to have an in-your-face cover than one that tastefully blends into the background. It definitely means they look different to other Vogues. And excellent to see it doesn't ignore the fantastic talent that comes from its own country.

Natasha is weird on the cover...
but I like the Marine Military Casual style... interesting for the beach side... but too late it's over... oh yeah forgot we now go crossing the seasons...

^ ok Nastya, i think Natalia is October then! :rofl::lol:

i dont really enjoy this soulless sterile look. of russian vogue generally. :(
agreed! It used to be so much juicer when they started out. Right now it feels really empty... and watered down. I don't know why, it's almost too neat.

It's out! And it's so heavy! 616 pages of the main issue and 200 paged supplement from the runways with Flavia on the cover! :shock:

so here is what it has.

article about Natasha and the shooting, pic of her which opens one of the sections in a magazine and editorial.
article about the shooting of Ekat Kiseleva's editorial + editorial with her and another editorial which I'd call promotional where they advertise some jewelry.
editorial with Chanel Iman
editorial with Mina Cvetkovic
editorial with Vlada
and also kind of promotional editorial with Rianne Ten Haken.

That's it. Ask for any details. I will give more info

:buzz: thanks for the review, i can't wait to get it ^_^

you're welcome! ^_^
I am scanning the cover and article about Natasha! ^_^
there are like 2 covers actually. The one with the star and sparkling red letters wich can be easily removed and the one without it

Last edited by a moderator:
:buzz: karma coming your way if i can ^_^ how big are Nat's and Vlada's eds? And what's the styling like? :brows:

thanx ^_^
Natasha's editorial has 12 pages. It is photographed by Miguel Reveriego. She has very different looks in it: from the sea style with white wig to the look in black velvet suit and red wig and to the glamourous style with her natural curly hair, in Dolce&Gabbana dress and high heels AND LEATHER Ungaro jacket and Chanel skirt.

Vlada's editorial has only 8 pages which is part of the article about John Galliano and how "he renewed his look and created Russia which didn't exist before". It is photographed by KT Auleta. Vlada is wearing pieces from Dior Couture from different seasons . On the background you can see different places of Russia. In one of the pix she is standing next to our old Russian car and in front of the church.

wow thank you tanya you're amazing!! :heart: Natasha looks so perfect :wub:

thanx :wub:. you're welcome

I am trying to scan Natasha's ed but it will take some time. It's hard to scan because the magazine is so heavy, I feel like I need another pair of hands :lol:

Why??? Why I haven't seen this in my shop????? :ninja:

Thank you Tanya :kiss:

I don't know. I have seen it even in the supermarkets and they are usually the last who have the magazines.

my please :kiss:

thanx :wub:. you're welcome

I am trying to scan Natasha's ed but it will take some time. It's hard to scan because the magazine is so heavy, I feel like I need another pair of hands :lol:

:rofl: I know the feeling, it's a pain to scan big magazines when you don't want to tear the pages appart :doh: take your time :shifty:

right :doh:
I scanned it actually, will post in a minute. I see MagFan. Please, do not post Natasha's editorial. :shock: :rofl:

:rofl: I can't wait :clap:

BTW it just hit me (again) that your avi is aboslutely stunning :lol: I love the glare and the pout!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->