Vogue Russia September 2007 : Natasha Poly by Miguel Reveriego

wow definitely poly! i dont like the star :lol: too... asymetrical? :rofl:

miguel reveriego again, huh?
thanks MagFan!

oh yes! finally! :clap:

thank you MagFan!
I really wanted to see Poly on the cover and here she is! Not sure if I really like the cover, but at least I like the model and I hope there will be good editorials!

When is it out, MagFan? Allstarts site doesn't work for me for some reason...

From the preview I don't like it but i'm glad to see Poly on the cover of Vogue Russia!! Eugenia in July, Sasha in August and now Poly in September... Has Vogue Russia just realized that the country produces the best models? :lol:

I aslo think the cover is not very appealing, they could do so much better with Natasha. I 'd prefer to see a face shot only and without this star and USSR kind of stylisation...
But I am so happy that our Vogue realised that Russian models are our main pride and that they use top Russian girls for 3 times in a row. Keep this tendancy! Now I'd like to see Natalia! She hasn't been on Russian Vogue cover for ages!

I have a feeling that people in the industry read TFS.:lol: I said I want a new hair-cut for Zhenya and here she is with new style, I say I want to see Russian models gracing the cover of Vogue Ru and here it is. I am glad!^_^:clap:

^ ok Nastya, i think Natalia is October then! :rofl::lol:

i dont really enjoy this soulless sterile look. of russian vogue generally. :(

it's ok:wink::heart:

I am curious... I bet there will be Natasha's editorial but will there be an artcile/interview?^_^
Can't wait to buy it! 620 pages + supplement! sounds not bad at all:woot:

i'm glad Natasha is on the cover just don't like the cover
we have it here so i'm going to buy it
i hope it is going to be great eds

bigger preview pic from Glamour magazine

scanned by me

But I am so happy that our Vogue realised that Russian models are our main pride and that they use top Russian girls for 3 times in a row. Keep this tendancy!
Actually it was 4 times in a row-how does one forget the lovely Eugenia Mandzhieva?

I do like this cover though. The more covers for Natasha, the merrier.

oh really! I completely forgot about her cover. But it's not surprising couse it was horrible imo

^ i personally didn't forget about eugenia M but you can't really compare her to Eugenia V, Sasha and Natasha :ninja:

Thanks for the scan Tanya!! I actually like that cover :ninja: Natasha looks gorgeous and it's way better without the big star... I don't really like the styling though

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Sweet_rus for scanning:wub:
I love the cover...I always like the nautical look:heart:^_^

WOW ok its official!Vogue Russia has,imo,the best V covers i love their covers because they are always different interesting and fresh.Thanks for posting the cover. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you Tanya!
but it doesn't look better in HQ
so it is already out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->