Vogue Russia September 2007 : Natasha Poly by Miguel Reveriego

^you're right not a good ed. Only the picture with the pink outfit looks okay.

Thanks MagFan,
I'm not sure I like the dresses much though

Mina Cvetkovic by Mark Pillai
Styling by Sabina Schreder

scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly i really like Vogue Russia... it's totaly different from the other Vogue...
not commercial à la Vogue US, not "arty" à la Vogue Italy etc. but they really dare and try some interesting things...
i'm not always pretty surprised (I know there'll be tons of colours!!! another reason why I like them... they are not afraid of colours! and some crazy deejaying with outfits) but always happy to see what they're doing...

once again good point to Vogue Russia...
and thanks to people who scanned the issue...

ah! :crush: vlada's editorial is brilliant! i LOVE seeing some russian folklore architecture in the background, it gives the thing a whole new dimension and goes along very nicely with that dior couture. thanks a lot for scans! eventually im going to get this issue! ^_^

thank you so much valleyofdolls

I love the Simon Robins ed
very tough girl sexy.
but I cant help but think Avril/punk/skater/rebel 12 yr old girl when I see plaid. only on the legs though... is that weird? hahaha

I love Ekat's ed, she really works it.

i absolutely love anna wintour' dress :heart: thank you for posting this, Mirik!:flower:
and some more scans
Natasha Poly by Miguel Reveriego Styled by Simon Robins

scanned by me

I know there'll be tons of colours!!! another reason why I like them... they are not afraid of colours!

Their use of color is why I enjoy Vogue Russia as well. I can always count on them to use the brightest greens, yellows and reds when other magazines are switching to darker, more fall appropriate maroons and browns.

Ekat Kiseleva by John Akehurst Styled by Carmen Borgonova

Preview of october issue: Noreen Carmody (i guess) by KT Auleta

scanned by me

vogue russia always has colorful and amazing editorials. i love Vlada's/Chanel's/ and Mina's. thanks everyone for the scans..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->