Vogue Russia August 2010 : Laetitia Casta by Matt Irwin

OK cover, nothing spectacular... Thanks for scanning.

Very beautiful cover in my opinion. The dress looks beautiful and I love her facial expression on the cover and her hair and makeup. Thanks for posting it.

I don't mind it. It's worlds better than her last Vogue Paris cover.

I think she looks great. The cover looks almost like it was shot by Terry Richardson.

Really don't like it, the hair is awful...and so is the pink. :ninja: Hopefully the contents are good.

I'm in love with this :heart: Maybe for someone it look too girlish, but I think it's a very lovely shot ^_^

I like the cover, the Balenciaga photographs beautifully. :heart:
I do have a problem with the text on the bottom though. :usnure:

It indeed looks very girlie, but I'm a sucker for the combination of blue and pink, so I love this :heart: Plus, I love Laetita's stare.
This kind of remind me of my old profile :rofl:

I'm totally not feeling this. Laetitia looked hot in Rihanna's Te Amo video, but I don't see it here.
For starters there is too much hair and she has no neck.

But Tanga's editorial makes up for it! It's the best I've seen her since her comeback. Beautiful shots.

I actually like the pink font, her pink lips and the pink dress. I think it's cute and Laetitia can never look bad, but the hair is badddd! It looks like someone put a birdsnest on her shoulder.

Too pink or not, I really like it. Well, maybe because I like pink :innocent:. But Laetitia looks great.

I like the cover except for the hair and the text/fonts. I love Laetitia. The cover isn't that much of a good follow up to their July issue

The combination of the hairstyle and the outfit is so weird.:blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->