Vogue Russia August 2010 : Laetitia Casta by Matt Irwin

Interview with Jean Paul Gaultier

scanned by me

Laetitia's editorial is extremely boring, I don't see anything remotely interesting. That hair is too Amy Winehouse.

I think what they tried to do here was BB hair style rather than Wino...

Is it true that there are 4 pages on Vanessa Paradis ? or maybe it's on the supplement ?

Is it true that there are 4 pages on Vanessa Paradis ? or maybe it's on the supplement ?
they are in the supplement
ph: Ellen von Unwerth

zinio

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you MagFan, you help me a lot when it's about to find it in France.

Vogue Russia Supplement
Cannes
Ph: Ellen von Unwerth for VR

scanned by me

The September preview is more exciting than this entire issue.

I'm always repetitive, when it comes to commenting on any Vogue Russia cover : amazing model, amazing clothes, off-putting colors. The content overall is sloppy - my bias makes me like the Kennys editorial, but the shots in themselves terribly lack of oomph.

This issue looks very boring. How do you follow such a great issue with something like this?

Very dissappointing issue, am sorry i got this, Casta's ed is so incredibly bad, wow did they miscast her here!

Yeah ^ This is extremely bad for Russian Vogue imho. I hope the next issue is much better.

Jewellery - HQ's
Malene Knudsen by Benjamin Horne

-extract by me from the digital edition-

^I only upload the pics... if u need the interview or something else just PM me:wink:

-extract by me from the digital edition-

You are the best!! Karma!
Well as i don't speak Russian...No interview! But thanx!

the pastelle's are cute in the casta spread; very retro. & in the jewelry set, the hair is far too distracting for readers to even begin to think about diamonds & such. refine & try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherblazer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"