Vogue Russia July 2018 : Lily-Rose Depp by Boo George

She looks so small, and her pose isn’t helping. Out of all the Chanel ambassadors Lily is the most boring. I wish Chanel gave this many opportunities to the others especially willow smith, her editorial for Vogue Paris was stunning.

THIS!!! Willow's poise in pictures is so grand and well suited to what Chanel represents it's almost criminal she doesn't have a place on their spokeperson's roster.

I've only liked the video for Lily-Rose's Chanel N°5 L'eau campaign, movement does wonders for her since she's so oddly proportionate and still shots accentuate that. I guess she works in some level because she's french?

I don't mind Lily-Rose Depp at all, but if you compare this 'Chanel ensemble' cover with the recent Vogue Paris one with Alma Jodorowsky, this is like seeing a munchkin in expensive clothes.

I know I'm alone with my opinion but I really like this.
I don't care who her parents are, I just think she is very beautiful and I also like that she is so tiny.

I know I'm alone with my opinion but I really like this.
I don't care who her parents are, I just think she is very beautiful and I also like that she is so tiny.

u r not alone, i like her tooo:P
in fact, it is exactly her girlish-woman kind thing attracts me, we have seen too many really women in fashion, it's fresh to see a 19 girl mingle with the most sophisticated style and it may not be perfect, but surly not boring or unappealing
besides, she is doing soooo much better than most celebrities in their teen period, totally another level i would say

Photographers: Luigi & Iango
Model: Natalia Vodianova
Stylist: Patrick Mackie

2 pages missing

clm-agency.com

LILY-ROSE DEPP
Photographer: Boo George
Stylist: Katerina Zolototrubova
Hair: Christian Wood
Make-Up: Kate Lee
Model: Lily-Rose Depp

streeters.com/news/vogue-russia-july-2018-cover-story-lily-rose-depp

she is too young for topless shots!!
why would grown people approve of this??

she is too young for topless shots!!
why would grown people approve of this??

She's 19. I thought the same same thing though. I applaud the fact that she has been portrayed as a girl of her age throughout her career. That's why that topless shot is so shocking. Maybe she's trying to break out of that Naive look?

She's 19. I thought the same same thing though. I applaud the fact that she has been portrayed as a girl of her age throughout her career. That's why that topless shot is so shocking. Maybe she's trying to break out of that Naive look?
She was also topless in her Vogue Italia ed last year & in a few shots for W Magazine.

What's with the weird halo in some of the pics? There were better cover options though. The last two, for instance. Otherwise it's a fairly generic shoot. And the topless image looks out of place.

Most of all her body language looks very uncomfortable in the topless picture. While I like some of the other pictures I really hate this one.

Don't like Lily's ed at all. everything looks so cheap and try-hard

The styling reminds me of the Daria Werbowy story from Vogue Paris' March 2009 issue by Inez & Vinoodh, styled by Alt around the hotel pool in Miami - and because of that I cannot help but to like this somewhat. Lily-Rose Depp doesn't bother me whatsoever, but I would've made that shot of Lily in the feathered Chanel dress the cover.

LILY-ROSE DEPP
Photographer: Boo George
Stylist: Katerina Zolototrubova
Hair: Christian Wood
Make-Up: Kate Lee
Model: Lily-Rose Depp

streeters.com/news/vogue-russia-july-2018-cover-story-lily-rose-depp

Wow this is actually very good, I'm surprised, but I imagine this with a real model like Natasha/Vodianova and it would be amazing, not with this child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->