Vogue Russia July 2018 : Lily-Rose Depp by Boo George

Honey, they shrunk the kids.
Styling is nice, but Lily doesn't make an impact at all.

Honey, they shrunk the kids.
Styling is nice, but Lily doesn't make an impact at all.

:lol: nice reference to the movie ahaha. She looks like she is 12, it´s a boring image, certainly not Vogue worthy, NEXT!

This would have been nice if she didn't look so tiny. She has no gravitas whatsoever. Her mother that also always had a delicate type of beauty never suffered from the same problem. Clearly you need more than a surname to have charisma.

She does look like a kid, but I still like the cover. Nice palette.

it's actually quite charming, and timely since they just reshowed Metiers D'Art Hamburg in Moscow.

I keep forgetting that July is actually autumn for magazines! She'd have looked better without that cap. But I agree with Srdjan, doesn't look like it's worthy of a purchase.

She's so irrelevant! This cover should be for Natasha since we have the world cup around the corner. All russian models

She is such a turn-off every time I see her on a cover.

She looks so small, and her pose isn’t helping. Out of all the Chanel ambassadors Lily is the most boring. I wish Chanel gave this many opportunities to the others especially willow smith, her editorial for Vogue Paris was stunning.

Review
Lily by Boo George. 7 photos

Lina Berg by Maisie Cousins

Natalia Vodianova by L&I. 10 photos

Vito and Guglielmo Ceretti by Craig McDean. 4 photos - Reprint from Vogue US june 2018

Jean Campbell by Daniel Jackson. 5 photos - Reprint from Allure june 2018

Its only getting worse...

I feel like the hat covers her face too much - is she really well known enough in Russia for people to buy into this based on her name? And seriously, they need to produce some actual content - stop with all the reprints!

I just can't get over how her head and the handbag are of similar size :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->