Vogue Russia June 2010 : Doutzen Kroes by Terry Richardson

That is one of the absolute worst cover ever. To go from the gorgeousness they had last month to this? What a pity.

she doesnt look like herself, she `s tacky, but i like it. cause i think she is looking way cheap with all her barbie aesthetic and Terry can put the right accent.

That's what I thought. It's like a dirty, trailer trash Barbie it works imo. It's very VP.

Awful! But I love the thought that VS girls are turning into HF.

Ugh. Terry has the power to make even the most stunning of models look nasty....

Tacky... and she doesn't look like herself, unfortunatelly beacuse i was happy to see her back on a Vogue cover.
And the word SEX doesn't help to make the cover looks good, thanks terry.

Awful! But I love the thought that VS girls are turning into HF.
Actually, Doutzen started her career as a high-fashion model doing editorials for Vogue, W and Bazaar and also doing runway shows. It was later that she became a VS girl, which is a thing I really don't like because it was beginning to ruin her career as a high-fashion model. I guess it's a good thing for her that she can do both hf and commercial stuff.

I hate to say this, because i love Doutzen:heart:,,, she looks odd and the cover is nasty and dirty, ie this is 100% terry´s work:yuk::sick:

This is getting worse. The cover looks dirty and it very disappointing since Doutzen is such beautiful girl.

well I can't say much that hasn't already been said. pretty girl, awful cover. thanks a lot terry

I said it other thread too, she usually has same expressions on the covers. And this cover reminds me her recent Numero Tokyo cover. Looking forward to see the cover in HQ, maybe it will grow on me. The only thing I love about cover at the moment is text amount
Overall, I'm interested in this issue, it's a "Sex Issue", I doubt there're more VS girls in it and wonder how VR did sex. It's out pretty soon, on Thursday and even tomorrow in some places.

Terry does dirty and trashy like no other and this cover shows that to perfection. Pity that they chose beautiful Doutzen for a cover like this one.

the cover is soooo terry! not a fun of it though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clem3166
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->