Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Magazines' started by Lizzy.P, Dec 19, 2009.
scanned by me
Awful issue, as always.
Thank you for the scan, Lizzy.
Love the IMAGE used! Love Aline, but the layout ruins it
Vogue Spain cover always is too crowded with text. I don't like that's why
yessss sexy and classy !!
Aline looks gorgeous, but the shot is ruined by text overload. If done better this could of been terrific.
That image is much better than that tiny subscription shot suggested - but yes, enough with the cover essays, the number of words used on the front of this issue is probably the complete opposite to the amount of content inside.
The cover image is a little ordinary, but Aline looks lovely.
It looks like she's in Valentino FW09 Couture.
I couldn't agree more
But considering Vogue Spain always puts a looot of text, I really like the cover.
aline is so gorgeous
- "Negro, y de cuero" (Black, and with leather) by Tesh, Heather Marks
- "Princesa punk" (punk princess) by James Macari, Dewi Driegen
- "Radical" by Alex Cayley, Aline Weber
- "Las noches salvajes" (the wild nights) by Satoshi Saikusa I don't recognise who's the model but I like this ed
• "Made in Vodianova", Lutz & Patmos invited Natalia Vodianova for debuts like a designer
• "la hora de Aline" (Aline's hour), a little text saying when she became a model and what she made
• "12 días con Hilary" (12days with Hilary Clinton)
• "Nine, las protagonistas superstars: Judi, Marion, Kate, fergie, Nicole; Pe y Sofia en esa 'fiesta de iconos' que es NINE. Asñi se hizo el musical del siglo." (Nine, the protagonists superstars: Judi, Marion, Kate, fergie, Nicole, Pe and Sofia in this 'icons party' tha'ts NINE. this way the musical of the century was done) ph: Annie Leibovitz
nothing more interesting
Ignoring all the text......great cover and Aline looks all soft, feminine and beautiful.
Thanks for the cover scan and the review Lizzy.P
Looks like Jennifer Pugh. I'm not sure.
that's a nice cover, the dress is a piece of art
yes, she is! thank u ganimedes
Photographer: James Macari
vogue.es via Cervantes
She looks beautiful.
rubbish as always