Vogue Spain October 2012 : Bianca Balti by Giampaolo Sgura

I like this issue thanks for all the scans Mat:flower:. Biancas edit is alot more exciting than the cover previewed, love that shot of her in the floral dress:D, so pretty. Also love seeing Alla, she is such a dynamic force in print:heart:, and Kendra looks fierce and strong too.

There are actually a few really great eds in this issue, especially Aline's! Her first and second shots are amazing!

Ymre by Giampaolo Sgura is wonderful, this is the exact thing I crave from fashion magazines. It's so sophisticated and luxurious, I love love love. Kendra's and Aline's are great too, Kendra just doesn't take a bad photograph.

They need to change the cover fonts. They just need to!
And of course, as always, there are better images that could've been used for the cover.

I like the fall feeling i get from te colors, very autumn . But that‘s about it that i like. Bianca looks bored, there are other images from her editorial that would make the cover excited. The colored vogue is just weird. seems like they couldn't decide which color they wanted. Ymres editorial looks very luxurious and really good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->