Vogue Spain September 2009 : Isabeli Fontana by David Vasiljevic

noaya

Reaction score

scaned by PpC at Vogue spain forums
escanear0001ods.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so perfect :wub:, noaya can you get a review please

Good to see Vogue Espana has gone back to the format of a gorgeous and feminine cover shot of a model. Nothing scary, nothing childish, nothing ironic - nothing but beauty. And there's definitely space for that look in my magazine pile.

Typically I'm iffy on Isabeli, but she is so stunning on this cover. You can't help but notice her beauty.

So beautiful! Hope that they removed the other cover on the main cover

I imagine they will, because the export copies (certainly in my country) don't usually come with the supplement, so we should see a plain cover shot.

ugh that is beautiful such a contrast from all the other pretentious covers.

That is one astonishingly beautiful cover:heart:
Her eyes are purely mesmerising you barely notice all fonts etc.
Very impressive.

So beautiful! Hope that they removed the other cover on the main cover

That's the outside cover of both the magazine and the supplement, the magazine one never has that.

What a stunning cover of Isabeli, i dont even mind that font. But is this the actual cover? Its strange there is a little image of the Supplement cover on it, no? :unsure:

Thanks for posting. :flower:

It's a supplement in Spain? In the UK we have to buy it separately :angry:

It's a supplement in Spain? In the UK we have to buy it separately :angry:

Vogue comes with a supplement most months, in March and September it's the fashion one, April and October accesories, another four months comes with a beauty one, etc.

^Thanks for the info. I'm very jealous, I think the supplement is £10 here, more than the magazine itself.

ok isabeli is stunning. love her! great cover, so summery but oh whatever it is lovely

I see a little bit of UK Vogue in the cover shot. Isabeli looks beautiful on the cover.
The supplements that come with Spanish Vogue are usually huge. It looks like a nice cover as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->