Vogue Spain September 2009 : Isabeli Fontana by David Vasiljevic

i really miss some good quality fashion publication in spain. to be the best had always been marie claire. they have a much more mature approach to fashion and lifestyle in general. they are less trendy in their choices and more keen to valeurs sûres, no?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
This is the funniest thing I've read in years.
You're hilarious (although I guess it wasn't your intention :rolleyes:)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
This is the funniest thing I've read in years.
You're hilarious (although I guess it wasn't your intention :rolleyes:)

:unsure: well.... it most certainly wasn't my intention.

what's so funny about pointing out there are other fashion magazines that are better than the filthy rehash of all the other international publications the spanish vogue has always been?
Sure they got the allure of the brand behind them, and yes they do publish hundreds of pages of "colecciones" supplements. but seriously, even i could come up with those by ripping the style.com database.
they do no filter what they publish whatsoever, they dont exactly dissect their content, they constantly repeat editorials, they barely ever come up with a vision that has any bearable translation or relevance... so what is their job exactly i wonder?
i am not saying spanish marie claire is some sort of fashion bible or something, but i do believe what they do is a lot better targeted, and presents a more focused vision of fashion as an evolving cultural industry, not just as the seasonal trend report spanish vogue represents... you could come up with entire issues just by doing a quick copy-paste of the threads of tFS.

needless to say that if you compare the resources each have, then the difference becomes even more astonishing!

I think it's fair to say struggling Vogue Spain is about the same (low) level as Vogue Australia.

Excellent neighbours such as Vogue Italy and Vogue Paris are in a different league entirely.

^I'd say it's slightly above Vogue Aus, at least it has a better cast of models and less reprints.

The colours of this covers remind me of a previous Vogue Spain cover. Isabelli's eds is a too obvious D&G copy.

The only thing that only slightly interests me is Alana ed by Elgort.

In Spain there is no fashionable culture, is not just to judge comparing with other countriesB)

Isabeli editorial is totally adorable, especially the backstage pics where she wears red :wub:

thanks for the scans :flower:

Isabeli is not a model who pleases me, but I have to admit that this editorial is very niceB) very pretty in all the photos

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->