Vogue talent contest 2007

Beautiful Stranger

Reaction score
I was very unsure about where to post this, but as it's about writing, i decided to post it here, as Vogue is some kind of entertainment too..

Does anyone know anything more about it? For those who haven't read about it :wink: :

It's a talentcontest featured in every Vogue March number, where young people under 25 are supposed to write an autobiography, a text about someone who's been important/inspired you, and a comment about a trend / similar. Dead line is 13th April, i think, and the winner will be featured in Vogue Oct. 07. The prize is 1000 £ and a months paid work at Vogue, with 500 £ for the runner up. Two members of the current Vogue UK staff, Harriet Quick and another i can't remember has both won the contest before.. Now. I have a few questions:

1. Is there a rule that says you must live in the UK? I couldn't find anything about it online or on Vogue's homepages..
2. Is there a LOWER "age-rule?" I know you can be over 25.. But do you have to be, say, over 15 or 18 or something?
3. Has someone actually sent in a text before?

Thanks in advantage :heart:

bump

I've decided not to enter, but would still love to hear if anyone else is entering this year!

ooh this sounds like fun thanks for posting .. i too would be interested if anyone entered x

I really want to but I think the contest is for UK residents only. I would also love to hear if anyone else is going to enter! If this is the case, best of luck to you! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->