Vogue Thailand December 2020 : Jana Julius by Boo George

Not bad at all. Quite opulent.

Wow, this is so chic! This year is turning out better than expected, even Vogue Thailand showed up for a change even if it does look like Vogue Germany cover, the Stegner years.
Jana Julius is like Rose Daniels for me, not conventionally sexy/pretty, but they've managed to make her look fierce here.

Great job!

One of their better covers for sure! The art direction leaves much to be desired though

She is like a mix between Lara Stone and Aline Weber.

You're a keen observer.

That's probably the most festive
cover of Vogue this month. So beautiful!

Ooh, I love this one! Certainly unexpected. Everything simply works here, from styling to model and even the layout. Fantastic cover!

I love this! It's decadent and expensive looking, which is what I crave from Vogue after a year of very weird covers in general.

I swear I didn't EVEN want to click on this thread, but seeing Boo George's name made me do it. Gorgeous cover, and a very unexpected shot coming from him!

I swear I didn't EVEN want to click on this thread, but seeing Boo George's name made me do it. Gorgeous cover, and a very unexpected shot coming from him!

LOL! So true. At least it's not another Lindbergh rip-off. Not exactly original either, but a huge step ahead for him and this magazine.

She's got the Power

Photography: Boo George
Styling: Fabio Immediato
Model: Jana Julius

vogue thailand december 2020 (1).jpg

vogue thailand december 2020 (2).jpg

vogue thailand december 2020 (3).jpg

vogue thailand december 2020 (4).jpg

vogue thailand december 2020 (5).jpg

vogue thailand december 2020 (6).jpg

The styling reminds me a lot of Frida’s Gucci, especially FW 2011 and FW 2012.

WOW! Vogue Thailand end 2020 with a slap to all these pretentious editions out there. Bravo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->