Vogue Turkey July 2012 : Carola Remer by Laurence Passera

Reaction score
3fc949d4bea511e1af76123.jpg

Vogue Turkey Twitter

gorgeous... but she looks like melissa tammerijn in this pic. :lol:

it's quite nice, carola looks gorgeous even if it doesn't really look like her lol!

Vogue Turkey is finally back.
Im not Carolas biggest fan but she looks really nice in this.
I really like the colors and the photography. I wish there was less text tho.

It looks like Vogue Espana, too much text, and she looks out of focus, i dont care for this cover at all.

I am happy for her being on the cover. It's okay, don't really dig the flash shadow.

They made her look pretty, good job! But it's still quite boring and average.

I love this cover!! :heart: It has everything needed to capture my attention. Carola is working it.

here is a better version of the cover + preview of the editorial. seriously though, how is this even carola haha?

facebook/vogueturkiye

Happy for Carola, but not overly impressed with this cover. On the other hand, the editorial looks like it could be great! Thanks for the snaps, visualoptimism!!

She looks like an angelic alien creature, I actually like it.

I think it's cool that Vogue Turkey did a cover that's a bit out of focus. I think it works because of the simple outfit and background. It's not in-your-face WOW but I like how understated the cover is.

Carola is a very interesting looking model, but this shot is a little odd, and not up to par with what Vogue Turkey have been producing lately.
Not bad but not that good either.

I've never heard of this model, but she looks hideous on the cover. She doesn't even look real. She looks like a doll.

Why is she turning around to walk away? Does she not like what she's wearing? :P

The out of focus look gives it a Javier Vallhonrat/Paolo Roversi 80's vibe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand how Carola keeps getting these Vogue covers. Like why?

Anyway, I love the cover. VTurkey bounced back to form after the last couple of mediocre covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreagmanili
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->