US Vogue July 2006 : Kate Hudson by Mario Testino

Does anyone have a scan of Stella from the article on bleached blonde hair? That's like my favorite thing to look at.. :unsure: If not, I could just scan it. Stella's the only person in the world who looks good in black lipstick. :wub:

Would it be possible for someone to scan a picture near the back of Vogue? It's of a model walking and I think it's opposite an article about leggings..

Sorry my description is kind of vague.. she's wearing a lot of layers, if that helps.. :blush:

^^ :lol: Glad I could help! :D

I don't porcelaindream, sorry.

My dad bought the American Vogue, I must say it's really really sh*t, worse than the Australian one.

^yeah. i guess i dont even feel like commenting how boring is the cover...cause my comments are pretty much the same for vogue every month.
the only reason why i'd remotely consider buying the issue is the Stella Tennant editorial, i think she's fantastic and has such a strong personality that's reflected on the way she carries clothes...:heart:

A.D.C. said:
That Britney cover is beyond tacky if you consider it was the first issue to come out after 9/11, that's why Anna put the flag behind her instead of just pulling the entire thing.

:shock: :angry:
things like that make me want to join Al Qaida. Seriously, is Britney Spears the most prideworthy thing Vogue has to offer in order to raise American spirit? If I were anna, I would not have put anybody on the cover at all - a flag alone would be enough.

Patrick Demarchelier – Stella Tennnant…love it! Makes me want to move to the city and dress fabulously! I am a firm believer in the ability of an editorial to whisk you away to another life, not simply to confront you with the beauty of clothing (that’s what the photo art within articles is for, IMO).

An Affair to Remember – Holy h3ll I love this! I’m not sure if it is because of the immense proportions of the gowns featured at the exhibit (and worn by some of the guests – Anne Grauso, Charlize, Gela Nash-Taylor, & Vivienne Westwood), but this just stands right up off the page and kisses me on the lips.

Still, I wish American Vogue would go glossy, damnit.

Kate = Luminous.
Stella = Sooooooo cool!
Gisele = Gorgeous (as usual).

great issue!

This issue is a little more interesting than the last few. I will give props to Anna for that, I'm still not going to subscribe to it until they get a new editor in chief

Kate is sweet and all...but what is wrong with Ms. Wintour??? all these actresses...please give the models their jobs back please honey.

HQ Cover + look

Fashion Editor: Tonne Goodman
Hair: Jimmy Paul
Makeup: Gucci Westman

archive.vogue.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back