thank you so much for posting, a romanian model in Vogue Turkey :woot:
she looks gorgeous.

Alana's Editorial 'Expressions'
fotoraf0051.jpg

fotoraf0050s.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

*my snaps

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit I wasn't at all expecting an issue that... great. The eds look all nice, and the cast is very intersting. It's different from the usual model who often feature in Vogue.

Jessica Stam sometimes rubs me the wrong way, but this cover is gorgeous!

the cover is useless, boring colors and it's "trying too hard" to be cool and italian vogue. may the content be better.

This issue doesn't make me want to order it (doubt my local store will be getting it anyway). It's all lackluster.
The shot of Jessica wearing Prada would of made a nice fold-out cover. Thanks for the snaps!

This issue doesn't make me want to order it (doubt my local store will be getting it anyway). It's all lackluster.
The shot of Jessica wearing Prada would of made a nice fold-out cover. Thanks for the snaps!

I understand your point but i think Vogue Turkey is not a kind of magazine that wants to have all in one issue. It's going to develop itself issue by issue and i actually prefer this way. They could book a lot of big models, photographers for the first issue and the other ones would be very bald. :smile:

I am actually excited about the first cover by Mert Alaş&Marcus Piggott. I am sure Mert comes up with a very big name for that cover but that's another story not this one :P:D

I understand your point but i think Vogue Turkey is not a kind of magazine that wants to have all in one issue. It's going to develop itself issue by issue and i actually prefer this way.

I really do hope your right, because I do wish this magazine success and I would also like to see them progress.
It all comes down to personal tastes. But for their premier issue, they could not of picked a more boring cover shot. It just doesn't make sense.

i really like this cover. i like how all the colors work with each other.

For what it's posted so far they're off to a good start :clap:

I love the cover :wub:

^Mines are not scanned. I took them with my phone because i don't have a scanner :(

Gece Yolcusu

Photographer: Max Vadukul
Stylist: Mary Fellowes
Hair: Teddy Charles
Make-up: Makky@streeters
Model: Heather Marks

Snapped by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members