Vogue Turkey May 2013 : Milla Jovovich

Mat Cyruss

Mag Master
Reaction score
tumblr_mltj82MOI21r70toco1_500.jpg

facebook/vogueturkiye

Last edited by a moderator:
By Sebastian Faena. Surprised by how close to the publish date this photoshoot was done. Looking forward to the editorial.

wasn't it the same with Laetitia Casta's Sean & Seng shoot for the october issue ??

Quite disappointed. Seems like I will skip the issue. This is so not Vogue Turkiye!

I've always loved her manic smile :lol: I think this is pretty cool! I found the last few months to have been completely unremarkable efforts by Vogue Turkey to do something different while this somehow works for me. I like the colors, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is probably the worst vogue turkey cover ever. totally awful!

Its so disapointing when you have a magazine doing so good and suddenly, without any internal changes, it starts flopping.
This is very bad. I dont actualy mind the laugh but the whole idea and the styling is awful and if they keep adding more and more text, they will end up like Vogue Spain.

I really detest the hat, it looks cheap. Otherwise I think its a decent cover, its a bit more "smiley" then Vogue Turkey's usual covers too, no?

no clothes for new season issue cover? its like september issue of vogue US - may issues of Turkish mags are very heavy full of new season ads and spring summer collections.I did not like the cover.I did not like styling.and Milla? I like Milla only in Loreal ads (in millenium time).I dont know if I will buy this issue.

i love it! only an old school supermodel can do such a cover justice

I find that drawn on beauty mark to be really distracting... I don't get it.

The cover is weird but I quite like it, I like to see change and awkwardness. People would definite at least glance on this cover.

It's more of a Vogue Netherlands cover. I'm disappointed.
Posted via Mobile Device

I like this cover. It's very different for Vogue Turkey, but it works. Great colors and just a fun vibe all around, especially with Milla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->