Vogue Ukraine August 2018: Coco Capitan, Yann Edouard & Eric Emmanuel by Coco Capitan

amby

Reaction score
Source @vogue_ukraine Instagram

37265703_10155835650668031_1438235585079672832_n.jpg

Art issue featuring Coco Capitan by Coco Capitan! :rolleyes:
Will avoid this like the plague.

I really like it cause I'm a horror fanatic.

Ugh I usually like VU but not a fan of this. There's something missing for me. Like VU has a certain vibe to it but this feels like straight out of tumblr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely love it and that's what superbly separates Vogue Ukraine from other Vogue publications, completely stellar.

Coco Capitan? What impact has she had on art or fashion to be fronting an art issue of Vogue? Anything other than the gucci colab that I should know of?

their VI 1998 july cover, the one with Elizabeth Peyton. Why every single cover of them reminds me of something from VI's vault?

Her name annoys me, and her work isn't even that interesting.
Most of these "female gaze" photographers are so awful and pretentious.

What I supposed to do with this?? I mean, I like it, but its so odd. Maybe its supposed to look avant-garde, but why it looks so generic and ordinary? They should booked female models instead.

Couldn’t care less about the cover subjects...

I’m more bothered by the styling. Goodness how pedestrian.

This trash actually sells? The CEO of Conde Nast is blind? This is a JOKE!!

I like that VU has always tried something different but This is cover right here is not Vogue.

At first I was like "Who the f*** is Coco Capitán, am I THAT behind on modern art?".

2 second search and the mystery is solved: this is not about Coco, it's about Gucci. Because artistically speaking, this is an hipster budget version of Tim Walker. So try hard. Conde Nast really needs to take some time to understand that Vogue will never be a luxury version of i-D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->