Vuitton Glasses By Pharrell Williams?

it could be, or another brand. to me it looks like it, but i doubt a little. actually i think NO.

You know.. Pharell is quite cute guy.. but he shouldn't design sunglasses in future...

whizkit said:
lvglasses_1.jpg

I think they look horrible but I believe many people with fat wallets would still snap them up.:sick:

id never buy one at that price,
but i like the middle one (left) and the last one (right)...

the rimless ones are horrible, but i dont think the others are that bad..
they look alright in their funky vintage way.. (of course the price is just insane :yuk: )

m4ryb3ar said:
is ashley wearing those? they sorta look like em, but i cant tell
They look like a pair of Dolce & Gabbana ones that are very similar, instead of the gold they have striped plastic. Note: The D&G's Im talking about are from S/S 04 (Pharrell's inspiration, perhaps?:(innocent:

ooh, thx. can someone post a pic of those? yeah they look really similar

I thought Pharell and Nigo, the bathing ape guy, collab with Vuitton, kinda hot but very pricey glasses

Yeah they did...This is the result. I just love ´em, but the others seem to hate ´em.

Here are a similar pair I came across...

Chanel F/W 04
http://www.***************/image/0308200415340405.jpg

I wish I were bad *** enough to wear sunglasses to clubs.

I don't find these all too offensive. I'd rock 'em. :wink:

AlmostFamous said:
I wish I were bad *** enough to wear sunglasses to clubs.

I don't find these all too offensive. I'd rock 'em. :wink:

you dont have to be badass to wear sunglasses at clubs... in fact I find that stupid and show-off. Sunglasses are for sun protection and if you cant see in front of ya because its too dark, thats not kool :lol: :lol:
There is some glasses called '' clubbing glasses'' which are a little bit dark but not too much so you can see where you go LOL:P :lol:

Dubuc said:
you dont have to be badass to wear sunglasses at clubs... in fact I find that stupid and show-off. Sunglasses are for sun protection and if you cant see in front of ya because its too dark, thats not kool :lol: :lol:
There is some glasses called '' clubbing glasses'' which are a little bit dark but not too much so you can see where you go LOL:P :lol:
I hate when people wear sunglasses in clubs, it's very pretentious. Someone I know wore sunglasses to a club, it was already very dim, I didnt know how he could see.

whizkit said:
lvglasses_1.jpg

I think they look horrible but I believe many people with fat wallets would still snap them up.:sick:

The left top and left bottom ones are hot ... especially the left top ones. Totes something I would wear if I was famous and running from the stalkerazzi (er, if I was famous and had to run from the stalkerazzi I would have a tremendous sunglasses collection, I come across lovely ones too often :/).

I don't know. I actually really like them in their funky quirky vintage-y wayx of looking ... I just wish they weren't all in candy colours.

I saw the blue diamanté ones in a magazine today and they looked soo tacky. I can't believe how laughable it is that anyone would pay £450 ($800) for sunglasses designed by Pharell Williams :sick:. For anybody who likes them just LOOK at them for a minute and REALISE how cheap they look, please for all of us :flower:

800 bucks ????

Uh no.

(And isn't Vuitton even raising their products' prices constantly?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->